PDA

View Full Version : More fatigue

mummyanxious
24-07-13, 07:58
Yet another morning of waking up feeling like I've had no sleep at all, I've slept all night albeit with a few dreams. But I've woken up with weak arms and legs and feel lightheaded standing. So tired I can barely open my eyes and I feel completely dehydrated despite drinking tons of water in the day and I'm not sweating in the night so what's that all about? Very tight chest again today :( another dreadful day to look forward to.

Speranza
24-07-13, 08:02
Oh dear... try to pick one thing to look forward to. Maybe a cup of tea at 10 o'clock? The really tough thing is that once you expect the worst it tends to happen. Are you around this morning? We could meet in the chat room later...

Torskus
24-07-13, 08:12
I don't know if this will make you feel better or worse (Better hopefully)

I was having similar problems, amongst others. I was eventually sent for blood tests and found I have type 2 diabetes. While not over the moon about this, I still don't have to take any medication, and if I change my life style should be perfectly fine for many years.

I'm not saying you have though, but maybe you should get blood tests to rule it out?

Good luck anyway, I do understand waking up each day with that sinking feeling.

mummyanxious
24-07-13, 08:30
I have regular tests for diabetes as I had it when pregnant so I know it's unlikely the cause. I'm working today so not about for lengths of time sadly :( just popping in and out.

Speranza
24-07-13, 08:39
Hang in there... xxx