PDA

View Full Version : CBT Course - Free online

chillx
14-10-06, 01:42
Hi

I have just found this CBT course run by the university I attend in conjunction with the Scottish Executive Health Department. The questionaires are the same as those used by my CPN. I have just completed module 1 and it seems good.

http://www.livinglifetothefull.com/elearning/

chillx

trevor
14-10-06, 08:25
hi,

thanks for that i am gonna try it out cause i cant get cbt in my area,

thanks again chillx,

trevor,

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

tam
14-10-06, 09:21
hi chillz thanks i am going to have a look at that as i am on waiting list still in my area.thanks tc

honeybee3939
14-10-06, 09:41
Hi Chill,

This Site was recommended to me also by my theropist, its very good.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

Paddington
16-10-06, 13:36
thank you very much fotr this info,i have never had cbt but by following what Nic put in her driving diary i am well on the road to recovery.So i will do this course too,Can only do megood!Love Mary Rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

mysweetshadow
27-10-06, 12:25
Hi Chill thanks for the link, I cant get a CPN or anyone of that Profession to help me in my area, as they wont do home visits. Iam going to have a try at the course. Thank You[^]

p.a

Barb
27-10-06, 16:03
Thanks Chill, I have got started already.

Luv Barb xx

keepemlaughing
27-10-06, 18:05
I tried the course you suggested and it was quite helpful. I loved the guy's voice; it was so calm and soothing. I signed up for the workshop. Thanks for the head's up!
Sheryl

chillx

<div align="right">Originally posted by chillx - 13 October 2006 : 17:42:51</div id="right">
[/quote]

Sheryl

sandie
02-12-06, 17:16
Hi Guys

Can we burn the course onto a disk or do we need to print it out - (you make reference to workbooks). I'm not particularly IT literate but my husband would download the course for me.

I don't seem able to concentrate on the written word at the moment, but have seen this course recommended on a number of occasions, and really think CBT is the way forward for me. Doing it online also means that it won't cost me anything (money is a real prob at the moment).

How TRULY effective is CBT?

Sandie

999madmax
02-12-06, 18:23
Hi everyone,
Well iv`e just started my CBT course free of charge as i am on the sick at the moment, I have got it via my Occupational Therapist @ Mental Health Hospital as an out patient. Similar to a CPN. Being refered to Mental Health team outside hospital soon!
Living within supported Acc is very helpful too. Helps get on your own two feet as well as support as and when needed..
As long as you feel comfortable to give it a try it is very worth while!! May take a while but take all the time you need!

LOL
Madmax
-*-

essexpete
29-12-06, 20:17
thx for that link-had cbt a few years ago for my sa-only 13 sessions but i found it of use,need to get my arse back in some sort of gear-so will give it a try-cheers again

tina
12-01-07, 12:18
how doi get the link to the topic

Sonusthree
12-01-07, 12:50
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">how doi get the link to the topic

<div align="right">Originally posted by tina - 12 January 2007 : 12:18:51</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Click on this link (or the others above) and register your details to get a free username and password by Email.

I'm starting today!! Woohooo!!

It looks like a great idea. I especially like the audio aspect. I find it hard to read sometimes so this is real bonus.

tina
13-01-07, 15:43
thanks son i couldnt get on it iw wouldnt accept my password for some reason

mabelthemini
29-10-10, 19:47
Just found this thread-looks good has anyone else done this course?

Hazel B
29-10-10, 20:45
Thanks, I did the courses 2 months ago and the ones that really helped were challenging negative thoughts and the relaxation one, his voice is very soothing.

mabelthemini
29-10-10, 22:06
Thanks-thats good to know it's helped someone will def give it a go. x

JJ76
21-11-10, 13:49
I am using this in conjunction with my face to face CBT and can say its very very good

Shanie
23-11-10, 19:40
Thankyou for the link. I have just started session one and am already finding it understandable and helpful.... :D

shaggyowen
23-11-10, 19:59
im gonna give it a pop =]

shaggyowen
23-11-10, 20:13
his voice make feel feel really sleepy :/ lol