PDA

View Full Version : tingling/ buzzing in hand/foot

toria
24-07-13, 13:49
Hi just after some help is tingling/buzzing feeling in hands and feet part of feeling anxious I am very anxious at minute and worried about brain tumour I feel foggy headed/ a bit forgetful very tense neck I do get headaches now and then but not bad ones, I am putting them all together and coming up with brain tumour I had a eye test about 4 months ago which was fine, the tingle is mainly right hand and foot but it is sometimes the other side, I am very frightening at minute its serious please help thanks.

Female healthanxiety
24-07-13, 14:27
Hello Toria,

have you had these symptoms before?

toria
24-07-13, 14:32
Hi I have had most symptoms on and off haven't had the tingling for ages but think I have had it before a while ago.

Female healthanxiety
24-07-13, 14:53
Ok, and what happened to you before? anything serious come of it? x

toria
24-07-13, 15:33
No nothing serious I no what you are saying I just get scared that this is something more serious, is it just anxiety x

Speranza
24-07-13, 15:35
It's amazing how many of us who have on-off brain tumours can also tick the box TENSE NECK.

Female healthanxiety
24-07-13, 15:47
Hello Toria,

Fortunately yes is the answer! but unfortunately it does not help hearing that, it always reassures me though.

The next day I always think of how dreadful I felt and remember that, nothing happened - but I am always thinking in my head this happens all the time!

x

toria
24-07-13, 15:57
Hi I forgot to mention I also have low ferritin could this cause tingling and other symptoms x

Female healthanxiety
24-07-13, 16:01
Hello,

yes of course - I suffer with Anemia and have to take a supplement everyday - our bodies are more hyper-sensitive to more sensations x