PDA

View Full Version : how many having problems in this heat?

gabrielle37
24-07-13, 17:43
Hello All,

just wondering how many have problems with anx in this heat, im sure its effecting me, ive had a pressure head from the weather and of course leads to other things. just wonder if many suffer?

hope everyone ok xxxx

kipperfish
24-07-13, 17:49
Yep definitely: migraines, headaches, dodgy tummy, can't sleep, nausea and dehydration really does mess my head around! x

gabrielle37
24-07-13, 17:52
thanks for replying kipper, im the same, feel better knowing im not only one :-) been waiting for a storm to clear air but not arrived yet! i don;t like to moan about the weather but im not enjoying it at all :-( x

Timo
24-07-13, 21:04
Ya and I sweat a lot. The ocd leads to more sweat which leads to more ocd which leads to more sweat.

Lost2010
24-07-13, 21:41
Hi all,

Hating the heat as well! Find myself waiting for the heatwave to stop so I can try and get on with things (attempting to go out etc etc) but as the hot weather seems neverending I'm concerned I'm going to slip back into old habits

Hope the rain comes soon as we all start to feel a bit better!

Easio
25-07-13, 19:59
I am actually trying to follow the simple steps of enjoying the summer: drinking water to keep myself hydrated, staying inside a facility or my home during the hottest time of the day and making sure my AC is functioning well :)

Stormsky
25-07-13, 20:01
Mainly lethargic

Annie0904
25-07-13, 20:11
Too hot to sleep on a night...wish I had air conditioning.

rachelsk
26-07-13, 17:11
ive had shocking headaches prob this weather but prob the anxiety as well ,had them for 5 days solid now thinkin a naproxen is in order because co-codamol arent shifting them,i have tried to just wait till they have gone on there own but they come back the next day :weep:

gabrielle37
27-07-13, 09:04
thanks for the replies. im sure the heat makes me anxious . ive also had funny heads, im waiting for a storm to clear the air. too hot to sleep. i hope you all get some relief soon and feel better xxxxx