PDA

View Full Version : Bk again in a state

anx mum
24-07-13, 20:29
Just lately ive been feeling :weep: again a lot of things have gone wrong one being I miss my nmp friend so much she helped so many of us. Today been feeling really sleeply when I woke I went into full blown panic even tho ive had so many scared me couldn't breath. Ive got my hubby and children but feel so alone also my gp is retiring tomoz. Feel so drained now and cryed out

Speranza
24-07-13, 20:50
I wonder if this is a grief reaction? Your GP retiring must feel like a big deal if they have been helpful over the years. Are you going to take a card?

BessieMae*candothis!
24-07-13, 21:02
I too woke up in the middle of the night feeling anxious and very hot, sweaty. I fell back asleep but I just don't feel very good today, on second day of upping my prozac to 40 (from 20) and I just keep convincing myself that there is something very wrong with me. :( I had to call into work so I can just sit and try to relax at home. I just want to feel normal again

anx mum
24-07-13, 21:37
yeah gonna take a card for my gp shes helped me and my family over the years shes one in a million

anx mum
26-07-13, 20:50
There bk again panic attacks:weep: feel so drained felt hot couldn't breath than got pain in chest and arm ended up in tears been under so much stress recently I hate feeling like this.