PDA

View Full Version : 31 weeks pregnant

lauraebowes
24-07-13, 20:44
hi guys haven't posted for ages but in so stressed out at the moment. IM 31weeks pregnant and due a csection in 8 weeks which i am petrified with having but need one because of previous labour. IM scared something will happen to me :-( we gave our two month tenancy notice in few weeks bk as we are having probs with landlady and the house isn't suitable for new baby no substantial heating etc.. But we cant find a house. My partner has a ccj so we can't go thru an agency and no private ones available we have 6 weeks left and then baby is due 2 weeks after.. Sorry for long long post just really stressed out at thr mo and scared :-(

joelhall
24-07-13, 20:53
I can only offer advice on the C-section, which there is no need to worry about. These operations are carried out routinely, and are among the safest medical procedures there are.

lauraebowes
24-07-13, 20:58
thank you joelhall just scared of something happenening and leaving my family behind

Marni
25-07-13, 03:02
Some people choose to have a c section, they are safe and it's just the after pain that is worse than a natural labour but all controlled by pain meds anyway :)
I think it's Scary before any type of surgery. I had surgery 3-4 weeks ago and I was scared something would go wrong and I'd leave my family behind but I came out perfectly fine :)
Just think of it as not having a c sec but meeting your baby! It all happens so quick :)
Sorry about the moving situation.
I hope something comes up for you

Speranza
25-07-13, 08:09
Only allow yourself to worry about one thing at once. Send GOOD hormones to that baby, imagine it waiting happily to meet you. xxxxx