PDA

View Full Version : stomach problems still

leanne1980
14-10-06, 13:51
Hi guys

ive had a prob with my tummy since tuesday., its on the right side and isnt that bad but there, at night it totally goes away its unreal just goes, but during the day its there, ive been 2 the drs and has a urine sample, which were fine, i was laying in bed this morning and thought " i have no pain " and as soon i say that it bloody starts again, its almost a burning feeling rather than a pain, i have googled but not found ant answers as usual, my hip bone also feels burny i have had this b4 and put it down to my sciatica, im really trying not to but im becoming really scared, and obsessive, my dad says it could be stress related,

help
leanne xx:D

i just wanna feel normal

brenda
14-10-06, 14:05
HI Leanne
It Might be Irritable bowel Syndrome

I get a burning pain on my right side which goes away at night but then comes back when I wake up

HOpe that helps
Pam x

leanne1980
14-10-06, 15:59
hi branda

really, i been really panicing for once i dont have an actual illness in mind just generally panicing.

how do u control it?

leanne xx

i just wanna feel normal

brenda
14-10-06, 16:31
I just take some painkillers and another good tip is to put a hot water bottle or heat pad on your stomach, it relaxes the muscles. Dont have it too hot tho

You can get medication from the doc for it too

Hope that helps
Pam

yorkylover
14-10-06, 16:45
Hi Leanne sorry your bad feeling again.Im sure its not serious pet.
Try having sips of warm water,and like Pam said a hot water bottle helps.Try and relax with a warm drink,;) hot water bottle and a good film.
Hope you feel better soon.Anxiety has horrid symptoms!!!!!!!

Ellen XX

carlin
14-10-06, 19:09
Hi Leanne, I can guarantee this will be anxiety related or due to sciatica?if it were anything more serious it would not go away at night, it would be with you 24/7, it probably is worse during the day because you are thinking about it, proding yourself and googling (not a good idea) also, try to be re-assured by your doctor and test results, again if they thought anything were wrong, they would investigate further...I know this sounds very patronising but it could be wind/colic? I know i have had this a number of times and is quite painful. take care and keep in touch. x

Lindalou64
15-10-06, 00:28
i had alot of stomache probs months back i mean sick and pain but the doc said its stress i guess she was right it went away like in 2-3 months what stress can do......try not to worry ok it will pass.....tcxLinda

Humly
15-10-06, 10:26
I know how you feel. I have the same kind of thing but on my left side. I am sure its nothing really but that doesn't stop me worrying and "what if"ing. I seem to be in a constant state of alert at the moment going from one thing to another. The only advice I can give is do not Google and come on here instead - it always makes me feel better.

Take care.

tam
15-10-06, 17:51
HI LEANNE I HAVE TO SAY I AGREE WITH CARLIN ON THIS.ITS WORSE DURING THE DAY I THINK THAT IS ALL THE WORRYING AND PANIC MAKING IT WORSE.I WENT THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND PRODED AND POKED ALL DAY AND THOUGHT OF NOTHING ELSE WHICH DEFINATLEY MAKES IT WORSE.TRY TO THINK OF IT AS WIND AND THATS IT AND IT WILL GO AWAY AND NOT BE AS BAD.TAKE CARE AND HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON.:)