PDA

View Full Version : Head knock anyone?

citygirl1
25-07-13, 14:12
Hi

Had a bad fall a couple of weeks ago and split my head open. Really gave myself a fright. Have been to a&e twice and they don't think i have done any serious damage. Had some facial numbness on side where i hit head and my right arm/leg feels slightly weaker than normal. Told them this at hospital and they said i may have a touch of neuropraxia (slight nerve damage). Anyway i keep having mild waves of anxiety that they may have missed something and i have done serious damage. Just wondering if anyone has been through anything similar with a head knock, how long did it take till you felt a bit better etc?

Thanks

aggiecuttler
25-07-13, 18:14
i am sure you are ok, but if you are worried go back, push for a scan if it would make you feel better, drs are there to help you so dont feel bad, good luck blessings

citygirl1
25-07-13, 19:01
Thanks.

Will see how it goes just need to try relax with it I think. Gave myself a right sore one.

citygirl1
28-07-13, 16:18
Still worrying myself here :-( def feeling weakness in my right arm but doc at a&e tested strength in my arm and said it appeared normal. Is this all in my head?