PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Intro

Bluepetals
14-10-06, 16:46
Hi I am Bluepetals a newbie here hoping I can get some good resources here maybe help someone else one day also.
I have been diagnosed with PTSD with Major Depression. My PTSD could come from a number of incidents and the depression is most likely the same in addition to a lifeltime of hardships beginning at my birth.
My biggest obstacles in life today are that I am having panic attacks almost daily. I have recently began having what is probably a different form of anxiety attack in that my throat goes dry I feel like I cant breathe and I start coughing and cant seem to stop for a while. I will see a physician this week for proper diagnosis tho. My attacks typically show up as jerking, extreme fear, terror, yelling out, when going over bridges or anywhere there is a big drop off when Im walking or riding in a car somewhere. I have to plan my trips not driving just riding as a passenger around the locations of bridges and heights.
I also have this horrible thing I do if anyone touches me where I call it shudder but its really more like a mini seizure because the degree varies. My husband will reach out to me and no matter what I start to shake it is the oddest feeling to be like this and definitely a turn off to him Im certain altho he does not complain but the shaking does end things for us at that so not much action in the bedroom lately either.
Anyway I also suffer from fibromyalgia, lupus, sleep apnea, just a royal train wreck here. Any thoughts assistance would be so appreciated.

yorkylover
14-10-06, 16:51
Welcome to the forum Bluepetals.You will make many friends here,and get some helpful advise.
Take care;)

Ellen XX

bubba
14-10-06, 17:03
Hi Bluepetals

Sorry your having a hard time. Panic attacks are awful. But they do get better with time. Are you on medication. [8D].

honeybee3939
14-10-06, 17:40
Hi BluePetals!

A BIG warm welcome to you, You have certainly come to the right place to get some good advice and make new friends.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

net
14-10-06, 17:43
hello bluepetals

welcome to the forum

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

nomorepanic
14-10-06, 17:44
Hi Bluepetals

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

trac67
15-10-06, 13:12
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

mad_shell66
16-10-06, 13:50
hiya, welcome aboard

shellxx:D