PDA

View Full Version : Sick amd tired of feeling like this.

Lyndsey
15-10-06, 14:31
There was this one day that I woke and my head was spinning I could not even get up.

I wake up every morning afraid I am going to go through this again. My neck is always tense, I worry about EVERYTHING even the littlest things, my head always feels like a balloon like even though im sitting still it feels like my head is swaying back and forth. Its weird I dont know how to explain it.[V] I am tired of it! I wish I could just go back to my normal self. I never felt like this until I moved into my new home.[V]

I am so glad to have someone to talk to who goes through the same thigns I do.

carlin
15-10-06, 15:36
Hi there, I am so sorry you feel so awful right now. what you describe does sound so familiar to me and so many others here...You mentioned having just moved house? Did you know that this is one of the most traumatic experiences you will have? (along-side most obvious things) Months/years of planning, saving, organising, and now you are there, your body has relaxed and left your mind to work overtime with all the symptoms. Please try to take each day as it comes, spoil yourself, but most of all, don't let is scare you. Of a night, have a nice relaxing bath/read/listen to some music, don't tell yourself you will feel awful the next day, 'cos you will! If you do feel a little anxious on waking, take things slowly, the symptoms you describe are scary, but will not harm you. Have a good look around this site, there are loads of old posts here that will help put your mind at rest. take care and keep in touch xx

yorkylover
15-10-06, 17:22
Hi Lyndsey sorry your feeling so bad at the mo.Maybe you felt safer in your old home and havent quite made this one your new safe place yet.Im sure things will get better soon.
Take care

Ellen XX

Lyndsey
15-10-06, 17:46
Well we moved to OH from CT about 8 months ago and I have been having this ever since. Thank you for your kind words ladies.

I am so glad to have someone to talk to who goes through the same thigns I do.

tam
15-10-06, 19:07
LYNDSEY EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO,THE WAKING IN THE MORNING TO THE TENCE NECK.ITS ALL PART OF THE SYMPTONS I HAVE,. AND SOMETHING IVE LEARNT IS THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT THE MORE IT IS .I KNOW THIS IS VERY HARD TO DO BUT WORTH A TRY.AS FOR YOU BEING IN A NEW HOUSE I THINK ITS NOT YOUR SAFE ZONE AS MUCH AS PROBALYLY YOUR OLD HOUSE BUT SURE IT WILL CHANGE SOON .HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON TAKE CARE TRACY

deb64
20-10-06, 14:42
hu im new to this site i feel so bad i need to talk to someone who suffers from panic not sure how to use site

d knibb