PDA

View Full Version : hi i am 57years old and need a pen friend

mili
15-10-06, 17:39
[8D]i am a 57year old married woman who would love to have a e mail friend to chat to about anything,my husband is a shift worker so spend long nights at home when he is not here,being depressed and anxious doesnt help much so spend a lot of time on the computer when i can get on it because my 35 year old son is still at home and spends a lot of his time on ebay.i live in derbyshire lots of lovely scenery and places to visit but dont always feel up to seeing it on my own.

l.m.bell

syl
15-10-06, 17:48
Hi milli
I am 59 and a widow so alone all the time like you i spend time on computer
I used to live in sheffield now live in norfolk
if you want a chat I am on most days or you can email me
sylvia

domino
15-10-06, 17:52
HI MILI i,m 48 live in tamworth staffs,Iam also here most days so please feel free to chat or p.m. anytime,yake care you lorraine:D[8D]

jen11
05-11-06, 18:00
Hi im 44 live in south wales happy to chat and make new friends

kilvosa
15-12-06, 00:35
Hi there id love to chat my hubby works away and we have moved 300 miles from my friends and family so would love to chat. Am on most nights. Hope to hear from you.
Take care Anne xx

nicole
06-01-07, 16:46
i would love too chat with you.

nicole lainesse

mili
10-02-07, 16:15
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi im 44 live in south wales happy to chat and make new friends

<div align="right">Originally posted by jen11 - 05 November 2006 : 17:00:31</div id="right">
hello this is linda who lives in derbyshire,i am feeling down today as husband is at work and doctor as changed my medication and worrying as i feel rather strange since taking my first new tablet.feel sleepy and anxious. hope you are ok and would love for you to be in contact.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

l.m.bell