PDA

View Full Version : A cyst or cancer? (kinda gross, sorry)

lofwyr
27-07-13, 15:02
So, I have posted about this the other day, and have a doc appt in a few days (wednesday) but have what I thought was a pimple, but after picking at it, realize it was only clear liquid in it. It just refills and I have quit picking at it, but it kind of seeps still.

It is moveable, not hard, more like a blister that won't quite go away, so it is in the skin, close to the surface, not the bone of my nose. Anyone dealt with anything like this? I am avoiding freaking myself out, but not very well. I am kind of right on the edge of losing it...

I do not and will not google, I am so over that. But sometimes we freak over something that is often a common, and benign condition, and am hoping for something like that. ;-)

Also, please note I am not skipping the doc, I am going (had an appt for something else anyway) but Wed seems like forever....

joelhall
27-07-13, 16:42
Sounds like it might be an abscess.

jill
27-07-13, 20:24
Hi hun :D:hugs:

:hugs:Its GREAT you not goggling, WELL DONE, you should be sooo proud of yourself :yesyes:

I think you know deep down in the back of your mind, this is something that is common and easily resolved.

Please STOP picking it, you are doing the right thing in getting it looked at.

I know its dame hard for you playing the waiting game, :hugs:

Let us know how you get on.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX