PDA

View Full Version : scared again, im sorry!!

leanne1980
15-10-06, 20:58
hi guys

im still getting the problems with my tummy, but they seem to be easing 2day, hardly had it at all, im due on and suffering period pains thats about it, but just earlier my hips felt as if they are hot, i had it in 1 hip yesterday but now both, im so scared its something nasty, i looked on google but all it says is arithritus and cancer! oh my god why do i do it?? could i get this from an infection??

i wish it would just go away
leanne xx

i just wanna feel normal

candie
15-10-06, 21:57
Hey leanne.
sorry to hear youre feeling so crap at the mo.I suffer with stomach troubles all the time,it does my head in!! Ive got pains,cramps and i cant remember the last time my stomach felt 100%.I also get pain in my hips and my back also.The doc says its ibs which is very common amongst us anxiety folk and it seems to really kick in aroundabout my period and then i do feel crap!! As with all anxiety related symptoms(which ibs and anxiety are strongly related) it does tend to subside the less attention you pay to it..honest!! Please try not to focus on it quite as much and i guaratee youll feel a bit better straight away.Try to do things to occupy your mind.Hope this helped.
KEEP SMILING..
Candie xxx:D

yorkylover
15-10-06, 23:38
Hi Leanne,period pains can do this,I always start getting pains days before Im due.In my hips and lower back.Please please stop googling in makes anxiety so much worse,take it from someone who has been there pet.You will make yourself so ill with worry.;)

Ellen XX

leanne1980
16-10-06, 06:55
hiya

thank u so much for replying i get myself in such a state at times,

its funny how these things can seem so big when im in panic mode

thanks again
leanne xxx

i just wanna feel normal

angstsoup
17-10-06, 04:26
Hi Leanne

All I can say is that symptom surfing will only increase anxiety and worry and drive you nuts
I used to surf symps and conditions and now make a concerted effort not to- I have been good in not doing so
I believe you are fine and that the bodily sensations you feel are what others may also feel but us anxiety sufferers taek off running with " what if " thoughts and stir the anxiety pot, if you will.
Again, surf all you want in the ocean but do not be caught in the spiral of symp surfing on line
Have a peaceful week

Hugs,

Soup

" I have developed a new philosophy.....I only dread one day at a time." Charlie Brown

matilda
18-10-06, 21:39
I get the heat feelings too and have had them for such a long time that if it was something sinister i would be dead by now!!! Try not to worry.

leanne1980
19-10-06, 08:48
hi Matilda

thanks for replying, it was fine yesterday and today the burning hip is back, its very strange, i told the dr he didnt seem bothered at all.its really just getting on my nerves now more than anything, i keep getting my self ina state thinking its something awful but i just have to reassure myself all the time that anything that comes and goes isnt bad!!

thanks again
leanne x

i just wanna feel normal

matilda
19-10-06, 20:23
I think that the burning is muscles complaining because we tense up without even realising it and also adrenalin. PM me if you wanna chat honey i know how you feel!!!