PDA

View Full Version : won my tribunal! need info..

RobbieNashh
27-07-13, 19:38
hello everyone!

so ATOS failed me with 0 points and i appealed, my appeal was heard on the 25/7/13 and i received a letter telling i was approved to still claim ESA and was placed into the work related activity group because i two regulations, i also scored 9 points.

my questions are, will my money be back dated? if so when and how much?

also, ive been on assessment rate of £56, does that mean the i will be buffered up to the £99 a week or?

thank you all

bernie1977
27-07-13, 19:41
That's good news! Not sure about the answer to your questions, this site is good for all info relating to benefits benefitsandwork.co.uk

RobbieNashh
27-07-13, 19:42
That's good news! Not sure about the answer to your questions, this site is good for all info relating to benefits benefitsandwork.co.uk

extremely good news, really happy about it, just gotta fight my problems away and get my life back on track now :)

bernie1977
27-07-13, 19:43
Good luck! I'm in the same boat

RobbieNashh
27-07-13, 19:44
Good luck! I'm in the same boat

all the best mate, remember, its all in your head if its anxiety you suffer from

jill
27-07-13, 19:48
Hi Hun :D

Ohhhh GREAT news :yesyes: I know how stressful all that can be.

You will get a letter stating just how much a week you will get and any money owing is backdated from the date you made the claim.

Concentrate on getting better now hun

TAKE CARE LOVE JILL XXX

LOVE

RobbieNashh
27-07-13, 19:51
Hi Hun :D

Ohhhh GREAT news :yesyes: I know how stressful all that can be.

You will get a letter stating just how much a week you will get and any money owing is backdated from the date you made the claim.

Concentrate on getting better now hun

TAKE CARE LOVE JILL XXX

LOVE

its been a stressful year in my life, due to a family member passing away but i have to move on at some point, ahh thats great news, can finally treat myself to some new clothes ect...

that is my aim, get better and get a job

you too xxx

bernie1977
27-07-13, 19:54
its been a stressful year in my life, due to a family member passing away but i have to move on at some point, ahh thats great news, can finally treat myself to some new clothes ect...

that is my aim, get better and get a job

you too xxx

You sound very positive and in a good frame of mind, so it will happen!

RobbieNashh
27-07-13, 19:58
You sound very positive and in a good frame of mind, so it will happen!

ive learnt that being negative gets you nowhere and that, life has its ups and downs and you just have to learn from them, im only 20 year old aswell, was just a really big thing to take on losing a very close family member and my frame of mind is getting better now, i wouldnt normally be like this just really happy i have beaten ATOS and gotten what i deserve

bernie1977
27-07-13, 20:02
Glad you beat ATOS as they're ********!!

RobbieNashh
27-07-13, 20:04
Glad you beat ATOS as they're ********!!

never met such awful people in my life, never again will i go there

clio51
27-07-13, 21:07
Well done, atos should be got rid off there not even doctors!

Yer you will get it back dated the extra from 56 to 99 = 43 you get it for 12 months

RobbieNashh
29-07-13, 13:28
Well done, atos should be got rid off there not even doctors!

Yer you will get it back dated the extra from 56 to 99 = 43 you get it for 12 months

so im owed around 860!

RobbieNashh
30-07-13, 14:28
anyone know the estimate to receive the letter off DWP?

RobbieNashh
05-08-13, 18:54
2 weeks and nothing yet hmmm