PDA

View Full Version : omg! is it a brain tumor? help!

anxityman
28-07-13, 06:45
does any one get sharp pains in there head almost on a daily basis?
do you get sharp pains in the back right side of your head with muscle twitching in the face with hearing loss or ringing in your ears?

aggiecuttler
28-07-13, 09:19
hello, i would try not to panic, how long have the head pains been there? with the sharp pain and twitching sounds muscle related to me, i am not a dr though but i do have a BT my headaches where so bad caused me to vomit and i lost sense of balance kept stumbling around, BT are rare so its not likely you would have one i hope i have helped here blessings

anxityman
28-07-13, 15:13
god bless you, I hope you feel better. Thanks for taking time out and trying to help with my issue. I have had headaches for about four months now. How ever they seemed to go away. I haven't had headache in about a week or so. Now and then I get this sharp shooting pain in the back of my head on the right side. It's very short but it's not to the point where i have to stop doing anything and say ouch. It only last about five sec. my scalp has also been tender or sore to the touch does this sound like a tumor?
I'm trying to stay away from Dr. Google

joelhall
28-07-13, 15:43
It doesn't sound typical of brain tumours, no.

Marni
28-07-13, 15:50
I use to always get this! Top of my scalp, towards the back and also on the right side.
It's like a hot pin and would make me cringe.
This was about 4 years ago and I haven't had it for awhile. A few months a go I did but I didn't worry because I'd had it before and I'm fine.
Back then I was told I may have a follicle issue because I do get little sores on my scalp when I'm stressed out. So it was put down to nerve pain

anxityman
28-07-13, 16:41
great thanks everyone
Marni this is the exact pain i have so i think i'm ok
bless everyone I will pray and hope everyone stays safe
god bless

Jimmy28
28-07-13, 22:39
I'm dealing with the same kind of pain for an year. Mine lasts only a few seconds, it is not unbearable and it hurts like stabbing or something like that... Doctors couldn't find anything, so yeah, I guess it's just anxiety as they say.