PDA

View Full Version : has anyone hears from tnt

Lindalou64
16-10-06, 02:29
has anyone heard from tina....aka tnt something just heard on tv hawaii had a 6.6 earthquake thats a big one and im really worried for her and her family ......Laura maybe you have ....someone if ya do can ya pm pleaseeeeeeeeeeee we are in the states dont know if yas heard it in the uk lets all pray for her safety..........thanks Linda

chelsea
16-10-06, 02:55
hi linda just saw the news and apparently there is no reports of casualty's. Hope that help's and i will let you know if i hear anything more. But the powerlines have been knocked out, so maybe thats why she has no way of being in contact.

Take care

donna

Southern_Belle
16-10-06, 04:41
Linda,

I have not heard from Tina as of yet. I e-mailed her as soon as I heard of the quake and I can't remember which island she is on, I too am worried sick about her. If I do hear from her I will post immediately.

Laura

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Granny Primark
16-10-06, 05:35
Ive just heard the news as well.
My goodness I hope shes ok.
Laura i look forward to your post telling us shes fine.

Take care
LYNN xx

tam
16-10-06, 10:11
hi cant help but just want to say think positive and im sure she will be ok,its a worrying time, im sure she will be here later when she can, power is off and thats probably why she cant contact.hugs for you all and big hugs for tina too.

wobily_lin
16-10-06, 11:22
Hi,

God I not heard from Tina either. I heard it on the news. Yes let's think positive eh. Hope she and her family are ok.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
16-10-06, 13:45
emailed her nothing yet prob just has no power ...still very very scary.................i hate not knowing...............

Ammeg
16-10-06, 14:29
im sure shes fine!! Power is prob out or shes busy cuddlin that little baby of hers!!! lol!!xx

Southern_Belle
16-10-06, 16:39
TINA IS OKAY!

I heard from Tina and they were affected by the earthquake, especially the second one but they are fine. They were out of power until 8:00 pm their time last night. Whew, I was so scared as it was a strong one. I am sure she will be so happy to see that so many were concerned about her.

Laura

"Our thoughts are our reality"

tam
16-10-06, 16:45
WELL THATS GOOD NEWS [Wow!] THANKS BELL FOR LETTING US KNOW:):):):):)

twiglet
16-10-06, 18:10
im so glad to hear she's ok......been so worried.

tnt808
16-10-06, 20:28
Thank you everyone for your concern. We are okay...still in shock, but okay. I really appreciate the kindness from everyone..Thank you so much Linda, Laura, Lin, Lynn...well everyone really.

The girls are okay and that's all that matters. Hey, at least I have electricity to boil water and come on the internet!! Gosh, it was scary though.

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

nomorepanic
16-10-06, 20:47
Glad you are all ok Tina. Great news to hear.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

Lindalou64
16-10-06, 22:09
ahh me tinaaaaaaaaaaaaa beenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i was so worried for u and the fam im so happy your ok my poor tina beena and the bambono my daughter lol and the rest of fam very scary im sure.........talk soon hun.. the lord does answer prayers.love yas muahhhhhhhhh (((((((((((((((tinas clan)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Linda[8D]

Ammeg
17-10-06, 10:59
phew!!! so glad ur all ok tina!!! me heart went in me throat wen it came on the news!!!!!!
Love
Gemxxxx