PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Dorset

Portland_Jon
28-07-13, 23:29
Hi all.

Just to introduce myself. I help run a busy family farm/city farm and work 100+ hours every week with my wife. I always have a happy face with the public around but inside I am usually very depressed. We work hard and work well together but there has never really been love and affection in our relationship and that is what I am desperate for. I have so much with the farm and the happy visitors but find myself craving for what I haven't got and seems out of reach.

I'm in constant turmoil thinking I should find that elusive woman and give up everything for someone else just for love or stay in the situation I am in for the rest of my life. I have had an affair before and only just managed to stay in the family home but I have been punnished ever since by my wife with not even a kiss in over two years.

I'm here because I need to talk about my problems with people who understand. I'm also a great listener and am happy to chat with anyone who needs to talk.

All the best

Jon

Spot-the-frog
29-07-13, 11:27
:welcome: to this site

You will find lots of help and support on here.

Kx

Kim51
29-07-13, 13:31
Hi Jon :welcome: to the site I have just come out of the situation you are in days ago so understand your turmoil. Feel free to PM me if you need to
Kim

Portland_Jon
29-07-13, 23:37
Thanks Kim, I have PM'd you. Not feeling too bad today but have been run off my feet all day with children visiting the farm and fencing the field. It's now that I am about to go to bed knowing that I will have to be really quiet so as not to wake the wife and get in trouble again that worries me. There will be no welcoming hug or anything when I get there, just get in and try to sleep. That's a joke too, sleep.

Nite all.

Jon

nomorepanic
30-07-13, 01:41
Hi Jon and :welcome:

Pipkin
30-07-13, 01:48
A warm welcome to the site Jon!

Pip

Speranza
30-07-13, 06:53
:welcome: