PDA

View Full Version : Please take time to read.

katyfitz
29-07-13, 17:35
So the other day me and a guy were fooling around and touching each other below. We didn't have intercourse what so ever but I've now convinced myself I'm pregnant. I keep googling can you get pregnant from being fingered (sorry hate that word) and so much stuff comes up. Scared I case he had anything o his hand from his penis whilst touching me. I did a yes after 8 days and its a big negative but now instead of being relieved I'm convincing myself that the test is a faulty one. Can anyone try reassure me

Please :weep:

---------- Post added at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

Yes = test

nomorepanic
29-07-13, 17:40
The tests are pretty reliable nowadays and it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant to be honest.

Magic
29-07-13, 17:55
I say the same as Nicola katyftiz:hugs:

katyfitz
29-07-13, 17:59
You know how it is tho needing reassurance to calm down

b1001
02-08-13, 14:33
The risk of being pregnant from this is around 0.000001%, the chance of getting pregnant from unprotected sex is around 5% due to timing of the monthly cycle and the correct conditions etc. You are worrying about something more than this, that is why you can't get any closure from the negative results you have obtained from the pregnancy tests.

Meewah
05-08-13, 02:26
The risk of being pregnant from this is around 0.000001%, the chance of getting pregnant from unprotected sex is around 5% due to timing of the monthly cycle and the correct conditions etc. You are worrying about something more than this, that is why you can't get any closure from the negative results you have obtained from the pregnancy tests.

Not good advice!! Just use protection full stop. Or keep using the fingers!

You'll be fine. No family just yet.

Mee