PDA

View Full Version : hi

apple
16-10-06, 11:57
hello im apple new to this site.i have suffered from anxiety for six years nowand i feel like its controling my life.because i have palpitations and dizzy spells i dont want to go out of the house anymore in case i fall over pass out my gp has tried to reasure me but he hasnt been there himself so i joined this site with hope that people who have or have had these feeling will be able to help and offer advice thanks apple xxx

candie
16-10-06, 12:02
Hi apple,
Welcome to the forum.You'll find lots of great people here,including me !!

You'll have some laughs along the way too!!

KEEP SMILING,Candie xxxxx:D

Sue K with 5
16-10-06, 13:00
Welcome to NMP Apple

You will find plenty of us who have the same issues as you so its greta you have found this site where you will find support and tips on how to work on your recovery

Pop in and chat to us in the chatroom there are some really lovely people on here

Take care

sue

scknight

yorkylover
16-10-06, 13:13
Hi Apple,we are all the same here and understand your feelings.You will get some great advise and make many friends.[:P]Try not to worry to much,I get the dizzy spells and palpatations,but I havent fallen over yet!!!It is scarey though.
Take care:D:D

Ellen XX

mad_shell66
16-10-06, 13:52
hi apple, welcome to no more panic.

dont feel frightened to go out chick, i suffer from dizzy spells and if i feel dizzy when im out i just find somewhere to sit down and take some deep breaths

if you need anyone to talk to pm me

shellxx:D

Granny Primark
16-10-06, 16:22
hi apple,

Welcome to the site. Your symptons are due to stress and anxiety and i bet the majority of the people on this site have felt exactly the same.
I take bachs rescue remedy spray out with me everywhere. I dont know if it really works but its my comfort blanket so to speak.
Like sue said come and join us in chat. Youl make new friends and get loads of help and support in there and have a giggle.
They say laughter is the best medicine and ive had many laughs with the members in chat.

Take care
LYNN xx

clickaway
16-10-06, 16:31
Hi Apple and welcome aboard.

I hope we can ease the pain for you here.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

honeybee3939
16-10-06, 18:07
Hi Apple!

A BIG warm welcome to you !

Lovely to see you here, im sure this Forum will help you overcome your fears, i used to be like you, afraid of the dizzy spells etc, this site as helped me so much!

Love

Andrea
xxxx

polly daydream
16-10-06, 18:46
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Polly

nomorepanic
16-10-06, 19:31
Hi Apple

Welcome aboard.

You are definitely not alone with any of these symptoms so don't worry.

Hope we can be of some help.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

matilda
16-10-06, 22:24
Hi Apple cute name welcome to nmp!!!

apple
17-10-06, 10:37
i would just like to say thank you all for the very warm welcome,and your kind messages of support applexxxx

wobily_lin
17-10-06, 11:24
Hi Apple,

A warm welcome to the site. Yer you'll find great support and advice here. Glad to have you on board.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

momo
17-10-06, 13:37
Hello Apple!

Welcome to the site :)

Mo x

trac67
17-10-06, 13:47
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Daisybun
18-10-06, 22:34
Hi Apple and welcome to NMP. This is a great site, you'll find lots of support and help. You'll find lots of people have had the same symptoms as you, you are not alone

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

manmoor
19-10-06, 10:04
Hi Apple,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx