PDA

View Full Version : Increase in anxiety?

doodlebug
30-07-13, 08:31
Hi, recently my anxiety seems to have gotten a lot worse, I'm not sure if its down to a change in circumstances at home (my partner has a new job which has made me face up to being alone, which I have problems with). I have surprisingly been ok with the being alone part, it's just everything else is now making me anxious instead!! Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Is it normal to be affected by change in circumstance? How long should it take to get back to normal? Thanks :)

aidanbertie
30-07-13, 10:37
There are so many ways to reduce anxiety, some if them is -
1. decatastrophizing
2. breathing exercise
3. becoming mindful of our own.

If possible do these things, you will definitely get benefits from this points.

Source: Foods4BetterHealth

PanicPod
30-07-13, 10:52
I can agree with you completely doodlebug. We have had a big change in circumstances - my mum in law died last year, her house has just sold and that means that, through sad circumstances, our money worries have been lifted. But why can't I stop the anxiety and feeling down. My husband is planning a new venture, I have got things happening with my business life that I should be excited about but all I feel is tired and anxious.
My husband works full time, my son is on school hols and works and I am at home with lots to do to keep me occupied and a small business to run but no enthusiasm to do anything.
Each morning when I wake up I hope that the feelings have changed but they are still there. I suppose it is take each day one day at a time and try and make a small difference each day. I have started a note book and marked down things that I do, what I feel and read it back from time to time to remind me how far I have come.:hugs: