PDA

View Full Version : hi :) im jonathan 28 years old

jonathan1985
30-07-13, 16:46
hi :)
im jonathan im 28 years old,i suffer from health anxiety,social anxiety,depression and get mild to strong physical symtoms from this,find it hard to believe that it can cause such strong physical symptoms :( I feel alone as I think the people around me don't understand they just think I moan lots!
anyway,im a self employed builder but also a qualified mechanic,i done my mechanics after I left school then got into building around 21.although im not working much at the moment due to how I feel, im a biker and when I feel not to bad I love going a ride on my motorbike :).
im disappointed that I cant get into the chatrooms at the moment but I would love to hear from some of you guys if theres anyway you could send a message to me?? im not all that clued up on how to use this site yet :/
I look forward to talking to you all and hopefully meet everybody and make some new friends :)
bye for now :)

Kim51
30-07-13, 17:05
Hi Jonathan and :welcome: to the site, you will find it a great help and support from fellow members :)

kadyjane
30-07-13, 17:12
I just joined here too, Jonathan, hope we can find some friends and support here
Kadyjane

jonathan1985
30-07-13, 17:16
hi kim :)
thank you for your reply :)
im looking forward to getting into chat room and hearing from everyone :)
nice to know im not alone and we can all try help each other :) :yesyes:

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

hi kadyjane! :)
thanks for your message :),im a bit nervous of joining took me 3 days to get courage to join! glad I finally did it :)
did you join today too? :)

kadyjane
30-07-13, 17:31
yes Jonathan
I just now joined , have not even got my 5 posts in yet
It is daunting, but sometimes it helps to talk to someone who understands, I have yet to find that kind of support, hope to find it here
Kadyjane

---------- Post added at 11:31 ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 ----------

still trying to figure this out, kind of lost
Kadyjane

almamatters
30-07-13, 17:36
Hi Jonathan :welcome: to the forum, sure you will find it as supportive as I do.

jonathan1985
30-07-13, 17:40
hi almamatters! :) thanks for the welcome message :) I hope to find some support here,that would be great!:yesyes:
kadyjane im sure after a few days we will catch on a bit and master the lay out of the site :D

Speranza
30-07-13, 17:52
:welcome: to you and kadyjane. The site is pretty easy to navigate. You have to wait a few days to chat. you should be able to get into the Pub Quiz on Saturday evening... :)

Gill x

jonathan1985
30-07-13, 18:01
hi gill :) thanks for welcoming us! the quiz sounds interesting,something to look forward to :yesyes:,im not the best with computers but think im doing OK so far with the site :wacko::D

moonspirit
30-07-13, 18:41
Hi Jonathan
im new to the site too its nice to know we are not alone in this awful suffering:)

jonathan1985
30-07-13, 18:47
hi moonspirit! I like that name :yesyes: thanks for the message,its really nice to know we're not alone,its felt like ive been alone for a long time even though I have family and friends around me....just they don't understand,at least everyone on here does :D hope this turns out to be a great positive experience in my life :D