PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with a lot right now

BessieMae*candothis!
30-07-13, 22:55
well let's see two weeks ago I stopped smoking weed (was a heavy HEAVY smoker) and Upped my dose of Prozac from 20-40mg on the 23rd, (so 8 days ago) I was on 20mg since May)...That seems to be working I'm just having really bad insomnia....UGH

I was taking Ativan to help me sleep but my doc doesn't want me to take it as a sleep aid..so he prescribed 5mg Ambien and I am SO terrified to take it, knowing that it is highly addictive and gosh darn it if I didn't Dr. Google it....:weep::lac::weep::mad:
I tried to sleep last night with no meds and had NO RESULTS. I'm hoping tonight with this Ambien I will be able to sleep ok. I'm just worried that I am going to have to rely on meds to sleep. And that's not what I want. :scared15:
It probably doesn't help my anxiety that I am getting married in A WEEK :scared15::scared15::scared15::scared15::scared15: :scared15::scared15::scared15::scared15::scared15: :scared15::scared15::scared15: I guess I am just looking for that light at the end of the anxiety ridden tunnel......

aggiecuttler
31-07-13, 11:55
hi i am on fluoxtine was on 20mg now increased to 40mg, i always found that i wake in the early hours but it will go after a while it does not last forever hope this helps blessings

BessieMae*candothis!
31-07-13, 19:32
Thank you for the reply!!! :hugs:I just am so desperate to get my sleep back in order I feel like it directly affects my anxiety the next day...*sigh* not going to give up though