PDA

View Full Version : Electric Shock Feeling UPPER BODY

Laxer971
30-07-13, 23:48
I am having this odd electric shock feeling in different parts of my upper body. It started in my elbows and I would get an electric shock feeling from my elbow up to my fingers both on pinky and thumb side. This would happen when do triceps exercises such as dips. I can also feel it if I rub my inner elbow ( i will feel that electric shock sensation go off) . Then i started to feel this sensation in my chest and ribs. I feel it in my chest in ribs when I laugh hard, sneeze, or let out a really deep breath. I also feel it if i make a certain strenuous movement. These electric shock feeling never happen on there own only when I make a certainty movement or do something to put strain on them. I went to the doctors and they said that my elbows are because of tendencious and that it was happening in other parts of my upper body because i was very tight as well. I have tried stretching and taking anti inflamitories as well but they do not seem to help much. It seems to get worse when am dehydrated. It gets really bad when i am hung over. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar symptoms and knows whats going on, because i think it is more than just tight muscles. Again it does not hurt it just feels like an electric shock feeling going from my elbow through my forearm to fingers, from the inside of my peck to the outside and in my ribs as well ( not all at the same time). It is the same in all of the areas and I do not have any of the same feeling in my lower body. I would also like to say that i suffer from bad anxiety. I am 20 years old athletic male and I have also had blood work done and everything came back good. Someone please help me out here and let me know if you know what this is or have ever experienced it. Thank you and please let me know if you think this is something i should be worried about.

princesszelda
31-07-13, 06:30
Hey hun,

I get these feelings regularly after exercise, mostly in my arms and wrists. I have seen stuff like this on fitness sites too.

I mentioned it to my doctor and she didn't seem too concerned. She said that it is normal for nerve endings to be sensitive after a workout. Just ask your GP next time you see them. :)

Yay for weight lifting people!