PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep :(

mummyanxious
31-07-13, 02:24
Been having palps all night since I had my tea. I'm not massively bloated now but something's happening and causing my heart to skip all over. I'm frightened yet again. My heart is going slow enough but every few beats it does a quick beat and then a pause and then a bang.
I wish it would just calm down or something as I just want to get some rest. Are these ectopics? Should I run to the hospital? Just so utterly fed up with this :(

---------- Post added at 02:23 ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 ----------

Every time I feel like I may drift off I get another batch of them and I'm bolt upright in bed again

---------- Post added at 02:24 ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 ----------

I'm just hearing every single beat of my heart :(

Lilharry
31-07-13, 02:32
What did you have for tea? Sounds like you are reacting to something you ate. I get this when I have something I'm intolerant of.

joelhall
31-07-13, 15:54
Digestion redirects blood flow prportionatly, causes distention of the gut which presses on blood vessels, and changes blood pressure. These are all quite normal reactions and not a sign of disease. As for the sleep thing, you sound extremely on edge.

mummyanxious
31-07-13, 22:13
I had quite a big tea the past few days as we've been away so not used to what I've been eating.
I don't have any particularly painful indigestion just my stomach doesn't feel right if that makes sense. A bit gurgley and gasses but not bloated. Even water is upsetting me! Getting very frustrated with it all.