PDA

View Full Version : Good morning, everyone

PanicPod
31-07-13, 08:13
Hi my name is Yvette. I have been a member on here for some time but have never introduced myself.
I have suffered from anxiety and depression in the past, following the death of my first husband at the age of 33 from cancer.
I am remarried to a wonderful man who I used to go out with when I was in school - many years ago!
I have a fantastic 17 year old son who makes me proud every day.
I am an animal lover and have a dog, cat, budgie and 2 geckos.
I have recently been made redundant from my job as a 1 to 1 carer but I also run my own small business from home making jams and baking and selling to local retailers and at craft events.

I am suffering from GAD at present which was brought on by my mum in law becoming ill. She passed away in October and I am missing her dreadfully.
I also suffer from women's problems which intensify the anxiety and panic attacks.
My anxiety is terrible when I wake in the mornings and I find it very difficult to motivate myself even though I know that when I do the symptoms will hopefully lift.
I am so grateful that there is this site to come to with such kind and understanding people. I am a good listener so if anyone needs an ear, I've got 2.
Thank you for reading and see you soon.

Mark13
31-07-13, 18:23
Hello Yvette. Nice to "meet" you.

Speranza
31-07-13, 23:10
:welcome:

BessieMae*candothis!
31-07-13, 23:16
:bighug1: Hello and welcome!!!!

curly
01-08-13, 17:26
Hello Yvette, and welcome you're amongst friends here, my anxiety too is worst on waking up in the morning so you're not alone