PDA

View Full Version : HI - my name is pam - new member

pamela
16-10-06, 19:14
I am 55, suffered with problems with nerves since I was 17. Panic attacks which made me agrophobic etc. Six years ago I had a breakdown, I was very ill and confined to my bedroom for 3 months to get some antidepressants into my system, which made me really ill for a while. But there is light now, I am managing life a lot better, I can go on holidays in this country now, about 150 miles in the car is enough. I still have grey days especially if I have too much going on to cope with, or if I am not too well in myself, but some times I wish I had someone to talk to who understands other than the family and close friends. Love to hear from someone.
pam

pcurchin

tammye72
16-10-06, 19:19
It is nice to meet you. Going from being stuck in your room to being able to travel is quite an accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself.
You should find lots of people here who understand what you're going through.Welcome!

http://www.livedtotell.com

Jenny
16-10-06, 19:26
Hi Pam

You should be so proud of yourself. WELL DONE !!! Going on holiday is the one thing I miss the most. I do go out quite a lot now, but going away from home for more than a day is still a problem for me.

Keep it up !!!!
Best Wishes
Jenny xxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
16-10-06, 19:30
Hi Pam

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Congratulations on the progress you have made so far.

Hope we can be of some support to you on here.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

honeybee3939
16-10-06, 19:54
Hi Pam

A BIG warm welcome to you!

Its lovely to hear about your progress, well done!

Im sure you will get lots of good advice here and make some new friends.

Love

Andrea
xxx

rosebud
16-10-06, 20:03
hi pam

welcome. you will get lots of help and support here.
traceyxxx

domino
16-10-06, 21:33
Hello pam welcome to n.m.p nice to have you here, post about anything any time.lorraine:D:D

matilda
16-10-06, 22:23
Hi Pam and welcome to nmp!!!

nuts
16-10-06, 22:26
hi my name is hazel i suffer badly with anxiety and panic attacks what do you recomend

yorkylover
16-10-06, 22:55
Hi Pam and welcome you have come such along way,you must be really proud of your self.You will make some good friends here.;)

Ellen XX

trac67
17-10-06, 13:57
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

pamela
18-10-06, 19:16
Hi to you all, thanks for all your messages of well done, lovely to hear from so many people. Hazel if you contact me I will try and give you some help. Still having problems using the site, not use to forums, never used one before, yet I use my computer a lot, any advice on using the site so I can get the best out of it would usefull.
Love to you all
pam

pcurchin

wobily_lin
18-10-06, 19:34
Hi Pam.

A warm welcome to the site. You will find some great help and advice here. glad to have you on board.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Daisybun
18-10-06, 22:27
Hi Pam and welcome. You have come a long way, well done you! There is lots of great advice and support here. Some great people too

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

manmoor
19-10-06, 10:07
Hi Pamela

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx