PDA

View Full Version : My introduction

colpat
31-07-13, 12:39
Hi Everyone. My name is Collene and I have had major depression with anxiety for about 32 years. I'm 62. I'm on Remeron, Zoloft, Geodon, Buspar, Ativan and Vistaril. I'm not much of a talker, but I'm a good listener. I have four children and eight grandchildren, with one on the way. I've been very depressed and anxious lately.

Spot-the-frog
31-07-13, 14:41
Hi and :welcome:

Mark13
31-07-13, 18:27
Hi Collene. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

callie2150
20-08-13, 00:07
Hi Collene, I am also your age, and have struggled with anxiety and depression most of my life. Right now I am having a great deal of anxiety, crying a lot, finding it difficult to go to work (but maybe it's good I have to). I just started psychotherapy last week. I have 4 sons and 7 grandchildren. I don't take any medications because I am very fearful of them. My therapist and I will be using cognitive behavioral therapy and breathing techniques, and other ways to hopefully help! Hang in there - you are not alone!:welcome:

cokesmyth5
20-08-13, 08:21
Collene
You are one brave lady. You may feel the exact opposite but you have such strength. I do hope you can gain some comfort from this forum and can no doubt offer much too.