PDA

View Full Version : hahahahahha not suggestinng organising this ..pmsl

Sax
16-10-06, 20:59
Just wondered whether I could make a request

Last year sometime we went to Alton Towers and I know its not on the doorstep for most but

a lot made the effort from further away than round the courner so what about another meet here?????? sorry if already organised, I'm not very up wiv the threads here atm but ur thoughts?????

Trac u wouldn't have to drive!! and others i will pick ppl up (i'm south and can take 6 ppl)

just wondering thoughts on this

nomorepanic
16-10-06, 21:11
Sax

Can you tell us where you live lol

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

NPS_Paul
16-10-06, 21:18
Hi guys/ girls, I live on the south coast and most of the time we're members of Chessington/ Thorpe Park down here, so its free to go to Alton Towers. We usually go at easter for a whole week. We stay on a nice farm and go every day from sunday to friday. It's definitely the best park in the country - that's the only time i could make it but i'll throw in you all meeting the whole family! Wife and 5 sons. Love, Paul

Love to all members

domino
16-10-06, 21:42
Im not to far from alton towers would love to meet up ,lorraine [tamworth] i live 2mins from drayton manor,have you been there paul?:D

Sue K with 5
16-10-06, 22:06
Sax you bugger I am on your list thank you, you can pick me up and I will go halves on petrol with you

xxx pleaseeeeeeeeee i will be a good girl i promise xxxxxxx

scknight

NPS_Paul
16-10-06, 22:10
Yes i've been to Drayton Manor but it's definitely the poor relation. Will that other person go halves on my petrol because we took 2 cars last time and it's a log way.

Love to all members

NPS_Paul
16-10-06, 22:14
Oh yes and if you wondered where those famous pigs are now, the Tamworth 2, that escaped the slaughter house we use to go and see them in Rye fairly near us at the Rare Breed Centre. They never seemed to be cleaned out, layed around in their own poo and probably would have been better off with a quick death than what looked like a life of misery. It's the old story, publicity for money and then lack of care.

Love to all members

trac67
17-10-06, 11:03
Sax is Haywards Heath way.

Mate I am so glad you said you would pick me up, was this in reference to the last time I erm went on a trip lol

Catch up with you soon

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Granny Primark
17-10-06, 19:00
Hi ya all,
my hubbys a bus driver and does the alton towers run every day. Il get him to steal a bus and pick the lot of yer up.
I live in stoke on trent less than an hour away from alton towers. You could all come back to my house for drinks after lol

Sue K with 5
18-10-06, 20:04
Oh lynn thats a bloody great idea

lol

All round lynns for drinks and she is also buying the pizza as well

xxxxxxxxxx

scknight

saintdee
19-10-06, 22:46
hi guys,

was wondering if i could get in on this trip, it would be nice to spend time with people who understand what we go through?

thanlyou.