PDA

View Full Version : the fear from my symptoms and brain tumor phobia is killing me please help so scared

jonoy22
31-07-13, 17:08
im 27 years old man
ok here is my symptoms

2 month ago my lower lip right side start to spasm (it is like shrink feeling or tight feeling) is like the nerve inside my lower lip right side shrink for 2 to 5 seconds then it come to normal I get that several times a day sometimes 2 times a day sometimes 3 times and in each time like I said it last from 2 to 4 or 5 seconds.

now from 2 to 3 weeks ago also I start to feel that sudden twitch in my body single twitch each time also several times a day each time single or 2 twitch.

I got a full blood tests all came normal
also I was in the emergency room
after a quick neuro exam to check my reflexes they send me again to my family doctor without to do scans for me.
my family doctor told me no need for ct scan it is just anxiety
but im soo worry about my lip why it is doing this for 2 month now?

also im having some dizzy feeling from a month but now after taking some meds it is better a little
but im not afraid from the dizzy feeling

because 2 years and 9 or 10 months ago I was dizzy for months
then in the emergency room I got a ct scan with and without contrast and it ruled out brain tumor and bleeding
it was on December 2010.

im in a lot of anxiety from 2 months now
I stoped even talking with my family im always in my room searching the net about the cause of my symptoms

does it looks like a brain tumor

joelhall
31-07-13, 21:04
No, nothing like a brain tumour.

saab
31-07-13, 21:27
Does not sound like a brain tumour. Anxiety can cause twitches and spasms.

I get a very fast twitch under my eye when I feel stressed, and sometimes even when I don't. I hope you feel better soon.

aggiecuttler
31-07-13, 22:03
hello is does not sound like a brain tumour to me, headaches are the main issue prior to diagnosis also nausea and sickness, and in particular fits, brain tumours are infact quite rare so try not to worry if you want to talk more please feel free to PM me blessings