PDA

View Full Version : Constant anxiety

Walker14
01-08-13, 08:01
I've always had health anxiety and recently I've one overboard it started two weeks ago when I started getting bad cramps in my legs they lasted for Devon days before I freaked out thought I had blood clots in my legs went to the er they said they didn't know what was going on and took blood work. Went to the doctor three days later this whole time I couldn't sleep at all I was so hyped up had about 3 full on anxiety attacks that I have never had before then I find out I have a sciatica and I feel much better the doctor checked my lungs she said they sounds great!..... Awesome one awesome night of sleep I got then the next day out of no where I get that I feel kinda dizzy ancy feeling! The. There went my sleep now I have this weird head pressure I've had all day on and off and have convinced my self I'm going pass out and die of something major again... Even though I just saw a doctor I just didn't have these symptoma and I wonder why I feel tired all the time. Can someone just tell me I don't need to rush to the er for ingestion chest pain. I feel crazy over here I'm only 24 and pretty healthy.

joelhall
01-08-13, 18:04
You don't need to rush to the ER.