PDA

View Full Version : Worrying about face sensations

maltahypo
01-08-13, 10:33
Hi everyone, had a fabulous 2 weeks and now I am back worst than I every was. the side of my lip is feeling strange although I have no sagging or numbness. But sometimes I get slight pressure where my eyebrow is and along my cheek, always on my left side. Doc says it is sinus but I am so worried about brain cancer. Also when i stretch my face, like putting a fake smile, I feel pulling on my left side. I am so afraid.

aggiecuttler
03-08-13, 20:28
i am guessing you are meaning brain tumour? the pain on your cheek does sound like sinus pain, it may be that with the facial expression you are now concentrating on them so much that you are assuming there is pulling or sagging because you are worrying about it, you have health anxiety i am pressuming, are you on anything to help you? if you are worried speak to a dr, but brain tumour symptoms would include very bad headaches, being sick, fits, etc if you are still concerned go back to the dr but i am sure you are ok blessings

roxy90
03-08-13, 23:10
Hey.
I get similar symptoms too. I get pain where my eyebrow is and in my cheekbone. Sometimes my face feels tight when I frown, smile etc. I get a lot of head pains. I.also.get pains all over my body (arms, hands, fingers,.legs, neck, chest, back, basically any body part which can hurt!

Im off to.the GP monday and I'm going to mention my face stuff. I'll be.happy to tell you what he says.

On the list of possibilities I'm sure a tumor is right at.the bottom. I know the.feelings of.fear and panic very well, ive been diagnosing myself with a multitude of life threatening illnesses for 5 weeks solid, and.I'm still dying!

Youll be.fine, take care x