PDA

View Full Version : LIES LIES

cheeky monkey
17-10-06, 02:16
Thanks thanks thanks, cause I posted my feelings I get moaned at but others can have the same feelings and can post how they feel. well you will all be glad becasue of a certain person pm in me and telling me im bad i have cut and now drinking cos I feel so down and worthless its true every one hates me thought you could get help here how wrong i was. Nic you can take my name off your list then i will never of excistedc happy now:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: (:(:(:(:(:(:(

mackncody
17-10-06, 03:20
drink my only friend/ bye (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13814)

Hey what about all these people who replied to your other post? They obviously cared about you enough to write. Don't give up. Everything will turn out alright in the end..

Don't be such a pessimist you cheeky little monkey...[:P]

If nothing else...I will survive.

To: SSJHSMH-U are light and my heart and strength. I will protect you in this life or the next always.

NPS_Paul
17-10-06, 09:41
I saw this topic of yours, and don't know the history. Sending my love and i'll listern to anything you have to say. P message me, e mail or post here. My advice to other members is when one of our own is in pain rally to their support and don't go into the issues in other topics or the past.
I'm looking forward with you. In this moment i send only love and good thoughts your way. Paul.

Love to all members

trac67
17-10-06, 09:44
Susie,

I am shocked that you can post something like that, people have always been here for you, but you keep posting that you are ending your life then go quiet for a while, which is something people who suffer with anxiety and panic really do not need to read.
NMP has done nothing but support you from day one, and even after what you did a while back ( I wont go into all that again) you were allowed to stay as long as you did not do it again.
People do care about you Susie, but you just make it harder on yourself by doing all the suicide posts, you had some good friends on here who have always tried to be there for you.

Take care Susie and I hope you get the help that you need.

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

tam
17-10-06, 09:50
hi cheeky dont really know whats gone on either like paul but i know there are people that care and will help you through this.someone will always help and reply to your posts so your not alone you have lots of people right here.thinking of you and try to be strong.big hugs coming your way take care.:)

yorkylover
17-10-06, 14:00
Hey Susie dont leave the forum pet,you have many friends here,and they all want to help.you are going through a really low point at the moment and are feeling very sensitive.You can post how your feeling thats what its for.Nobody hates you,you are just having a really bad time and having all these negative thoughts.Thing will get better for you.;)
((((((((((((BIG HUG FOR YOU)))))))))))))))

Ellen XX

Piglet
17-10-06, 18:48
It has always struck me how good a friend Leo has been to you - if there were nothing to like then she wouldn't have stuck around this long would she.

Value the friends that you have mate, as they surely value you!!!

Hope you start feeling better very soon.

Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

cookieme
18-10-06, 02:35
trac, isnt this site for people in pain? i think if someone is feeling suicidal thenthey should do whatever makes them feel better, including posts like this. its so hard to get help for suicidal victims and they rarely express themselves before its too late. it would be wise not to shun them and make them feel bad about expressing themselves. i hope you feel better cheeky and you may always speak to me about any concerns, suicide or not.... il listen!

look after yourself, there are always people to help

lauren

eeyorelover
18-10-06, 04:34
Please don't feel like no one cares Susie.
We do care about ya!!!!!!
You're not bad for cutting or drinking hun but you need to know that it's not going to help in the long run. It's a circle of feeling down, cutting or drinking, feeling guilty for feeling down and cutting and drinking and back around over and over.
I'm not saying you're bad or that it's wrong!!! I am not here to judge, only to support. And please know that we are all here for you!!!!

Lauren -
You have to understand hun that yes it is hard for suicidal people to get help. But we also have to, as mods, make sure that it doesn't trigger anyone elses problems. Everyone is here for support and information and we try not to censor anyone. But there has to be a line somewhere when it comes to suicidal posts.
Trac is a great gal and she isn't trying to shun anyone or make anyone feel bad. She is one of the most supportive people I know and a great mod and friend!!!
xxx
Sandy

nomorepanic
18-10-06, 19:38
Susie

I have sent you a areply to your PM in a mail so let me know if you don't get it ok?

Also - what is your ebay username? Are you still selling your drawings?

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

leo05
20-10-06, 19:46
hi all
well i think that there should be some sort of topic or forum thing here for ppl to be able to express thier feeling and maybe have a warning on it so that ppl who dont wish to read it dont have too.

well i am going to susies tomorrow as i know that she is rather up set.
i know due to what has been said here and from what susie has told me that it has upset her and is finding it hard.

i know that certain ppl here do post about suicidal feelings and have not been told off now to me that is favoratism soz well tell me off if you want too.

but i know what susie means about when she said she wants to swap places with karen and i can see her point as susie does not have as many friends as karen and that she does want the help etc.

i have in the past been told off for posting things to do with suicide.

now i know you will all just think that i am writing this cause i am susies friend etc but i also have felt like there has been times when i have not felt like i have been able to post my feelings.

lea

nomorepanic
20-10-06, 20:10
Leanne

You know that things are slightly different with Susie because of what happened in the past over suicide threats.

Please ask her to read the mail I sent her and that will explain a few things.

It would be nice is Susie came back and replied to one of her suicide posts that usually end with "Bye" and let us know that she is ok.

Karen just says that she doesn't want to carry on living but never says she is going to try suicide and never would. She also always comes back to let us know she is ok

Susie says she has found a more appropriate site where she can post what she wants and I hope that she gets all the support she needs on there.

We have had 2 people in the past post on here and say that two of our members had killed themselves and in fact they were alive and well. This caused great distress to people including myself so I am sorry if you think I am wrong for asking people not to post a suicide post on here.

Nicola

trac67
20-10-06, 20:57
cookieme,

i would have preffered that erm 'telling off' in a pm not on here thanks

Trac

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

leo05
20-10-06, 21:20
hey nic, susie did not mean bye reguarding not beening around in the world again but that she does not want to post here. and i aint bothered if you tell me off but i have noticed that karen has posted about suicide in the last week or so.

and i know you dont really like susie and that some others on here have made life hell b4.

nic and do you not belive in giving others a clean slate? as that means not bring the past up all the time and if you read through others post reguarding suicidal feeling you have not had a go at them soz but these are just my feelings

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Karen just says that she doesn't want to carry on living but never says she is going to try suicide and never would. She also always comes back to let us know she is ok
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

well surley if you read between the line it is exactly the same?????

nic i am not saying tell them off i am just asking to see if you can have a place for them to post things like this as i am sure all of us will have felt like this at some point???????

if you think it is a person who wants support / help who threatens suicide etc and that is the point in which we need to try and support them and get them some help if needed do you not think?????

sorry if my posting is upsetting or anything just need to say what i think

nomorepanic
20-10-06, 21:31
Leanne

But she keeps posting saying Bye and then comes back again to do another one. Ok I read that "Bye" in the wrong way maybe so sorry for that.

Karen is now in a clinic getting help.

I don't hate Susie atall. I let her come back on here didn't I??
I have no idea who has made life hell for Susie from here - no-one has ever told me!

This is not a good site for suicidial people and I am the first to admit that - we can't cope with it to be honest. I am happy to recommend loads of other sites that are more suited.

I agree about the help but this is panic/anxiety site and not for really badly depressed people that have suicidal thoughts.

I am not apologising for that - it is a fact that we cannot help seriously depressed people on here.

Your post is not upsetting and you are welcome to have your say but then I have a right to defend this site and explain who it can/cannot help and if Susie has found a more supportive site then she should stay there and get that much needed support.

If you read the mail I sent her I was not rude atall and even asked if she was still doing the drawings as I want one of my cats.

I am not sure what else I can do. Susie says that I am responsible for her cutting again - how do you think that makes me feel?

Nicola

Ross
20-10-06, 21:49
There is a lot of truth in Nicola's post.

This website offers a fantastic place for its members to seek and give advice, empathy and support. We however are not professionals.

Suicidal thoughts have passed through the minds of a lot of us, but with all the will in the world, its something that most of us would never carry out. I for one find it difficult to read posts with 'suicidal content'. Its very upsetting, and that is why I try to steer clear of them.

My personal opinion is, if someone is at a point where they feel suicide is the only solution, they are beyond the reach of our assistance, and should seek professional medical help immediately. NoMorePanic is intended to help people by talking about their greatest fears and Anxieties. Its not capable of providing the help which a suicidal person needs.

I think it is in very poor taste that someone would post that they are going to commit suicide, as it renders everyone who reads it feeling helpless and incredibly concerned. There are 24hr helplines for that type of thing.

I hope I havent offended anyone with my words.

------------------------------------------------
Is There Really Gravity, Or Does Earth Just Suck?

trac67
20-10-06, 22:00
Well said Ross, for someone with anxiety and panic to read a suicidle post from another member could really send them into a panic, and a lot of the time you wouldnt know the post is going to be about it until you have actually read it.

Take care

Trac xx

NPS_Paul
20-10-06, 22:02
Still not sure what this is all about and i certainly haven't got time to find out. In my prayers and available if anyone needs me to listern. Love Paul.

Love to all members

ade
23-10-06, 16:25
really tough one to call,i wish susie all my love and hope she finds peace but suggesting that nic made her cut is just a step too far.
how must she feel when all she has done is to try and help.it is really hard this suicidal issue because people naturally feel responsible just having read the words. susie love,take care and try to remember that people want to help you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ade the punk