PDA

View Full Version : Strange Migraine related to Anxiety?

Down_Lo
01-08-13, 14:24
Hi guys,

I have been feeling bit spaced out and hard to concentrate in work. Also feeling nautius/dizzy the last week or two, Im sure I read somewhere anxiety can cause this? I have been having the usual panic/anxiety attacks as well but never really had the dizzy spells etc.

Im not on any meds yet, earlier my right eye started to go strange from nowhere, like a large floater in the eye but wouldnt move from the same position in my line of view, it then followed up with a migraine at the back of my head and my eyesight returned to normal but the headache stayed for a bit.

I googled and it sounds like an ocular migraine, i dont usually suffer from migraines, not sure if its coincidence or my anxiety has caused it?

aggiecuttler
01-08-13, 21:47
its possible your anxiety has caused the headache migraine from being stressed out, eye symptoms are oftain migraine related if you are worried see your dr but anxiety can manifest itself in so many ways blessings

Mnisilochos
01-08-13, 21:51
I also have the same symptoms when I`m stressed. Migraine is for sure related to anxiety. Serious problems have many other symptoms.
Don`t worry! :)

Down_Lo
02-08-13, 11:37
Nice one thanks guys, I thought that because I have been feeling kinds spaced out and not quite on the ball recently, then been feeling slightly drowsy.

I dont usually suffer from migraines think iv had one or two before a while back now, never had the eye going wonky though which was pretty weird! Just glad it didnt last too long! Once the migraine had come through I was almost relieved! :)

Thought I was going blind at first, made me bit panicky!