PDA

View Full Version : Leg and Arm Weakness?

looking4answers
17-10-06, 06:19
I have two questions.One If you lay around alot,when you get up and get around can your legs and arms get weak? Also we have been sleeping during the day..The other day we stayed awake all day and then at ten that night we went to sleep and slept till about noon the next day .We stayed up the next day till 7am the following day,which was today.We woke off and on during the day and I woke early around 2pm and laid in bed until about five pm..I got up to get around and was so tired I just wanted to lay back down and go to sleep..I did and slept another couple of hours...My question is ...Are we feeling compelled to sleep like this afternoon when we just get up due to body clock being off or is there another problem such as maybe being sick..? Also I wanted to know about the weakness of my legs and arms after laying around all day?Is this just because I laid around or do I have another issue?Any help would be appreiated .

tt
18-10-06, 03:02
I think you are in a rut. You need to get up and get moving. If after a walk and some activity you are feeling drained them maybe you need to check with a Dr.
I get really lazy and feel that all I need is sleep yet it is the opposite with me, I need to get moving.

So try to be active even for a short time and get your body back to basics.

TT:)