PDA

View Full Version : hand shakiness and MS feel really scared again

rollergirl
02-08-13, 04:30
HI Again.....I've posted about the tremor I had in my left hand a few weeks back when I was playing with my phone. Then that fear subsided for a bit after my chiropractor told me I show no signs of having MS or anything neurologically wrong with me. I also mentioned it to two doctos who pretty much brushed it off when they couldnt see my hands shake on inspection. Then last night I was squeezing the dish liquid into the tub when my other hand (the right side) had a similar tremor while I was squeezing. It only lasted a few seconds and stopped as soon as I stopped squeezing but it was enough to throw me into a total spin of which I cannt escape. I have made another appointment to see a doctor tomrrow but I'd really like to not feel the need to go if possible. Does anyone else get hand tremors??? I made the mistake of googling to try to get some re-assurance and all was going well until I read a womans post about how she has MS and her hand tremors were getting worse!!!..I also read that hand tremors are a classic sign of MS and this freaked me out. I feel like the docs brushed it off pretty quickly as nothng to worry about becasue they couldnt see it at the time. Should I believ my doctors and my chiropractor or go through with ANOTHER appointment? I just cant put this on into perspective. Its not just the shakes or internal vibrating...I get that all the time but this was a definate tremor. Can it be caused by pinches or knots in the neck/shoulders as I have been seeing chiro for those. I will add I do get most classic anxiety symptoms but I cant believe that random full-on tremor while holding something is an anxiety manifestation...especially since I felt fine and had no other signs of anxiety at the time...wasnt even thinking about it!.. Thanks in advance I guess I'm looking for re-assurance. x0