PDA

View Full Version : Help, I can't do this anymore

rhpanic
02-08-13, 06:34
Woke up this morning again feeling so so low and panicky. I can't go on feeling this way. Everytime it makes me cry and feel sick. I just want this feeling to go away. I feel like I will never feel normal again. I just want to sleep and never wake up.

Her Indoors
02-08-13, 08:30
Hello there,

I am going through a similar thing myself but I am now getting professional help to support me.

Please, please go to your GP and tell him/her how you are feeling to access some help to get you through this. Have you got family or friends you could speak to and tell them how you are feeling, don't go through this on your own, please speak to someone you trust who can support you. I really feel for you, but don't suffer this on your own. Perhaps somebody could go to the doctors with you for moral support. This site is brilliant for help and advice, please let me know how you get on.

I really hope you feel better soon.

J xxx:bighug1:

Evey1986
04-08-13, 22:30
It does get better hun that's how I started in July I have cbt now and it's great u need to underline what makes u feel that way, is it because u start to feel normal and are dreading feeling this way again it's a vicious circle but the key is to crack on as hard as it is I was house bound for 2 weeks but then adventually I thought sod this and just went about my daily things ignoring the feeling even though it was bloody hard, I felt in numerous occasions that I wanna go sleep and never wake xx

Annie0904
04-08-13, 22:40
Woke up this morning again feeling so so low and panicky. I can't go on feeling this way. Everytime it makes me cry and feel sick. I just want this feeling to go away. I feel like I will never feel normal again. I just want to sleep and never wake up.

This time last year I was thinking the same as you, I thought I would never be well again but I am much better and happier again now. You CAN overcome this. Try to be positive and get as much support as you can. Be kind to yourself and give yourself time to get well. Anxiety is like any other illness in that it takes time to recover.

noaalessi
05-08-13, 14:15
A few years ago, I too used to wake up every day with very high levels of anxiety and often had panic attacks in the morning. I started to get depressed and really had no idea what was going on with me. I still don't really know why that was happening to me, but I managed to overcome it by adopting a different morning routine which included a change in diet jogging for 45 minutes every morning. After that, I'd meet up with a friend or do some charity work.
It helps raise your serotonin levels, helps you get out of bed, and forces you to take your mind off the spiral that's sucking you down. One warning though... you will need to make a huge effort daily, and persist through change, but it's the healthiest way to get through it without meds.
Good luck!