PDA

View Full Version : HELP PLEASE

katyfitz
17-10-06, 11:22
Some of u may now me from this year where ive posted so much with my health anxiety etc but finally towards the end of the year things have really been looking up for me. UNTIL NOW.

IM going spain on thursday for 5 days which ive been so excited about and ive woke up this morning with a really tight chest and every time i cough it hurts im gonna go docs cause right now i dont wanna go away.

My fear is fainting in public and i fear that if i go away this will happen to me as i may have some sort of blood clot on my lung

pls help guys x

hayles
17-10-06, 11:24
Hi Katy.

Been a while.
Like you i am having a bad patch at the mo.
It will be your anxiety that is making you feel rough.

Have a good time in spain.

Hugs

Hay x

Paddington
17-10-06, 11:54
hi katy!Hey you could have a chest virus,there is a lot of them about!!Or if it is your anxiety rearing it's head ,just go with it,accept it for today.I had a humdinger last night ,today i REFUSE to think about it!!You are in control of you hun!Love mary rose.xxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

yorkylover
17-10-06, 13:33
Hi Katy sorry to hear your having a bad patch,like maryrose said you are in control.Sounds like anxiety again,a build up of you goind away.Im sure you wont faint in public even though we feel like we are going to most of the time,I havent ever fainted yet!!!!!!!
see your gp even if just to get piece of mind.You have probably got sooooooooo excited about the trip its brought on the anxiety.
Take care;)

Ellen XX

missacorah
17-10-06, 15:18
Good luck sweetie- fingers crossed for you x

carlin
17-10-06, 15:57
Hi darling, Oh dear, by all means ask the doc to check you over, it will probably be a little virus, or just that awful anxiety rearing it's ugly head again. You have done so well lately, you have coped on a few trips and enjoyed, and I can almost guarantee this trip will be the same....Read how you coped so brilliantly before and, my treasure, you can do it again xxjean p.s will you please stop making me jealous!!!!!!lol

polly daydream
17-10-06, 16:11
Hi Katyf, it's just anxiety hun brought on by excitement and nerves at the same time, I had a similar thing 2 weeks ago when flying out to portugal, see your dr for reassurance but I'm sure you are fine, go to Spain and have a lovely time.

Let us know how it goes!!!!

Polly x :D

honeybee3939
17-10-06, 19:51
Hi Katy

Certainly sounds like anxiety, although like Mary Rose says it could be a virus. theres plenty of them around this time of year.

I wouldnt worry Hun, you have done so well the last few months, and you enjoyed your last holiday so much. You go have a great time!

PS .And bring some sunshine back !!:D

love

Andrea
xxxx