PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new

suzyq77
17-10-06, 12:52
Hi all,

I am new here. I quit work today as I had a major panic attack at work, and I decided it just wasn't helping the issue. I have agoraphobia and I was sort of travelling ok, and then over the last few weeks, I have been going downhill again.

I am glad I have left work and feel like a huge weight has been lifted from me. So I guess thats a good thing.

I look forward to having a look around and getting to know people.

Oh and I am in Melbourne, Australia.
Suz

yorkylover
17-10-06, 12:56
Hi and welcome to the forum.you will get some great advise here and make some great friends.You seem to have done the right thing leaving your job if it makes you feel better,well done.:)

Ellen XX

tam
17-10-06, 13:32
hi suzy welcome and you will get lots of advice and help here its the place to be, its helped me more than anything else ive done take care tracy

trac67
17-10-06, 13:52
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

polly daydream
17-10-06, 15:55
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Polly

honeybee3939
17-10-06, 18:49
Hi Suzy

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here,im sure you will get lots of good advice,where all here to support each other.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

nomorepanic
18-10-06, 18:28
Hi Suz

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

Daisybun
18-10-06, 22:27
Hi Suz and welcome to NMP. This is a great site, you'll find lots of support and help.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

manmoor
19-10-06, 10:06
Hi Suz,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx