PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

momo
17-10-06, 12:56
Hi folks,

My names Mo and I'm new to this forum. I have been looking at this site for a few day now and decided to sign up and introduce myself!!

Last Tuesday I got my first panic attack on a bus coming home from work (I panicked as I was having a migrane aura (sp!)) things have kind of gone down hill from there and I'm currently looking into getting myself sorted and back to normal (if theres such a thing![:P] )

Hope you're all well,

Mo x

yorkylover
17-10-06, 12:59
Hi Mo and welcome.First panic attacks are well scarey,but you can get better.You will get some helpful advise on here and make many new friends.
Take care;)

Ellen XX

momo
17-10-06, 13:24
Thank you! I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to find out why I'm all of a sudden so anxious/nervous/panicky!! I was taken to hospital on Thurs night as I had 3 attacks in the space of an hour[V] That made me feel pretty low and now I have this feeling in my chest that won't go away. This is all pretty new to me so I am so glad there are people out there who know how I feel!!!

A now teary Mo x

tam
17-10-06, 13:35
hi momo welcome and you are in a good place here people understand and we are all the same,you will get loads of help and advice.take care tracy:)

trac67
17-10-06, 13:49
Hi Mo,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

mad_shell66
17-10-06, 15:27
hiya mo, welcome to the forum

shellxx

polly daydream
17-10-06, 15:53
Hi Mo and welcome to the forum.

Polly

honeybee3939
17-10-06, 18:52
Hi Mo

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here.You have come to the right place to make new friends and get some great advice to help you on your road to recovery !

Love

Andrea
xxxx

ceecee
17-10-06, 21:51
hi mo
welcome to the forum
take care rachel x x

clickaway
17-10-06, 22:41
Hi Mo and welcome

Have you had any stress or big events or emotional happenings of late?

They can quite often be the trigger.

Let the attacks ride over you, and ask the doc to do a few checks on you to make sure

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

nomorepanic
18-10-06, 18:27
Hi Mo

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

Daisybun
18-10-06, 22:29
Hi Mo and welcome to NMP. This is a great site, you'll find lots of support and help. Good to see that you are seeking help early on, I would agree with Ray and let the attacks ride and go and get checked out by the Gp.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

manmoor
19-10-06, 10:05
Hi Mo,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx