PDA

View Full Version : Numb ball of foot..worried about MS

Mondie
02-08-13, 19:52
The ball of my right foot is numb and tingling and to be honest it's scaring me. I have twitches all over my body and I am vibrating internally. The numbness is worse in my foot if I clench and unclench my toes. I am scare I've got MS, my restless leg syndrome is out of control too.

Anyone else suffer with this?

Thanks guys x

Speranza
02-08-13, 19:56
I don't get it but I can say it is very much more likely to be some kind of panic reaction going on, than anything else. Can you tell us any more about when it happens, etc? x

Mondie
02-08-13, 21:23
There doesn't seem to be any pattern to the numbness occurring. I am overweight so sybe thy doesn't help?

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

Bump

Ccat
02-08-13, 21:28
Hi Mondie

I get this a lot too hun

Are you on any medication at all?
x

Mondie
02-08-13, 21:29
Thanks for replying...no, I'm not on any meds

Ccat
02-08-13, 22:11
have you ever had a thyroid test ? just a thought ?x

Mondie
02-08-13, 22:15
I think so, I have quite regular blood tests for various 'illnesses' I think I have. I'll go see my dr if it doesn't get better. X

StarryBlueGal
03-08-13, 00:53
OMG, I have this too. But it is on my left foot, and a spot on my back is numb too and I vibrate internally too. It is scary sometimes but take vitamins, it does help a lot, and vibrations getting less now. I don't know why this happens, it started back in March, I also have tinnitus, do you have this too? I am overweight too.

Let me know what doctor says.

Starry x

Mondie
03-08-13, 09:35
My forearm is now numb too as is the palm of my hand. What is this?

Ccat
03-08-13, 11:46
hi again

that is so strange Starry- mi have a strange numb patch on my back too!

Please can you tell us what vitamins youve been taking in case it helps Mondie and I?

thanks hun Cat x

StarryBlueGal
03-08-13, 14:13
I am taking Multi vitamins and Zinc.... when I first take them, I noticed vibrations getting more softer... sometimes I have bad days but I hope it will go away soon. It is very strange.

Which side of the back is the numb patch? When I touch it, it disappears, and it is not numb. I think that is where it vibrates and radiates to the whole body, and my ball of left foot vibrates too, I had a corn there and it gone in one day and it started vibrating. It feels numb too. Weird.

Starry x

Ccat
03-08-13, 20:15
Thank you Starry x

funnily enough the numb patch is on the right side of my back but generally i get more left sided symptoms- my left arm has been strange for ages !

i hope it improves for you soon,:hugs:

StarryBlueGal
04-08-13, 01:57
Thanks Ccat for the hugs, it is lovely of you to do that to me. I noticed that whenever a microphone is on it vibrates and in rhythm to the music too .. tonight I was at a party, and I noticed that my numb patch vibrates while the music was on, it was very loud and I could feel it in my back. It was a bit scary. Do you get this too?

My numb patch is on my left side, I sometimes get crawling sensations on my left side of head, which scares me.

I have my own theory about this - but it is very out there........

Starry xx

Ccat
04-08-13, 20:44
Yes- i have felt vibrations with loud music too x and i know what you mean about the crawling sensation- thats horrible isn't it?

I do get a tingling feeling in my cheek at times but I have noticed it tends to start up when i'm getting anxious xxx

StarryBlueGal
05-08-13, 00:35
Wow glad I am not alone. It is very strange... do you feel vibrations all the time with your numb patch? I do, and it is like standing with your back into a speaker and sometimes it is like a idling car engine. It is very odd. I don't think it is to do with anxiety... did you go to the doctor about it and what did the doctor says?

Starry xx

Ccat
05-08-13, 01:49
Hi again Starry

Dr does put it down to anxiety, but because i have been very concerned about my left arm - she has had me go for a nerve test on it. I should get results later this week - so will let you know

best wishes :hugs:

StarryBlueGal
05-08-13, 13:40
Oh... I haven't been to the doctor because I don't trust doctors, as they only speak with you for 5 minutes or less. I hope you find out what is wrong with your left arm. I spoke to my friend online, she told me she has the same symptoms as ours! It is very strange, she has the numb patch on her back, and the buzzing feelings too. She can't go doctor because she can't afford it as she lives in the USA.

Let me know what results did you get this week. I would be interested.

Starry x

waveydave
05-08-13, 16:11
I posted a few weeks ago about sudden onset of symptoms like this, I had numbness and tingles down legs and foot. I was worried about MS too. Dr diagnosed anxiety and now the worry about MS has eased, so too have the symptoms.

Mondie
05-08-13, 19:12
I'm feeling much better now, didn't go to the doctors in the end as I'm trying to not seek reassurance all of the time. I reckon it was anxiety related...well that's what I think today...tomorrow might be a different story!

Hope you are all keeping well.

X