PDA

View Full Version : Never felt so worthless

nevergiveup
03-08-13, 22:36
Hi everybody I wrote on here a while ago about starting on 25mg of sertraline for anxiety and panic attacks well all seemed well for the last couple weeks I started going out more and doing more things finally feeling like I have control but the last couple days I've started going backwards with the constant feel of anxiety and like a panic attack is coming and I don't know what to do I am so scared of going back to how bad I was cause its not fair on my 2 year old also it's making me so down to the point I don't want to be here anymore cause I feel my life is worthless :'( I don't know what to do xx

Elizzy
03-08-13, 22:40
Please don't give up. You're well loved. I don't know your story, but I know someone loves you dearly - so stay strong and feel the warmth of the community here. We're all in this battle together.

Kisses and Hugs to you :)

Stormsky
03-08-13, 23:03
Like your username says, never give up.
Maybe see your doc about upping your dose ?

sedohrrelyt
03-08-13, 23:09
That helpless feeling is the worse.. I can relate. Don't give up! It's your anxiety trying to trick you back into your old habits. It feels like a rollercoaster and it feels like you have less control than you already thought you did in the first place over this because right when you feel like you got a grip on this thing it comes back swinging. DO NOT stop going out and doing things that push your comfort zone. Do something that scares you everyday, even if you're in the middle of a panic attack. I had two panic attacks today and my anxiety has been insane but I went to the mall and walked around, went on a drive, and actually ate.. (which is hard for me when i'm super anxious or panicky because of my throwing up fear and the nausea.). The way to get through this is acceptance. You have to truly accept that you have anxiety. It's an easy solution, yet a hard thing to do. Once you just accept it and say **** it. I'm not going to let the fear control me anymore and just let go. We all have to just let go and live life. Research acceptance and mindfulness. It really will help you but you have to fully commit to it.