PDA

View Full Version : F, 29, south wales looking for friends

sammykaye
04-08-13, 09:45
Hey!
I'm Sam, I'm 29, and I live near Swansea in South Wales. I have suffered with anxiety attacks since I was 15 years old, and have had a nice rainbow of symptoms to enjoy......:yahoo:

I have Pharmocophobia (cant take medicines) and slight Agorophobia but find as long as I have headphones in and music playing I can cope, oh and a nice phobia of having an allergic reaction :-) falling apart I tell you! :wacko:

Id love an email or snail mail penpal that has anxiety/panic attacks as well, as supportive as some people are around me I don't think you can fully understand how horrible they are until you have actually experienced one!

Id love to talk/email/write to anyone so drop me a line :-) :flowers:

hangingbasket
04-09-13, 14:42
Hi Sam, I'm 28 and live near Carmarthen. I am relatively new to anxiety.... it hit me out of the blue this year and I have no idea why, but it hit hard. I've also had a whole collection of physical symptoms and have recently started having what I think (hope) are just panic attacks and not heart attacks!!!

Most of my anxiety is Health related and my doctor has called it health anxiety so I guess Im a hypochondriac!

I totally agree that it's hard for non anxiety sufferers to understand what I go through and what I try to explain to them.
I kinda keep it to myself now because I can see that everyone is losing patience with me.

Anyways, we are pretty much the same age... I'll be 29 next week :) and we live pretty close so if you haven't already found a penpal, I'd love to talk to someone who understands!! :)

JackBen31
04-09-13, 15:42
Hi I'm Ben, 31 and live near Swansea. I have a tiny bit of health anxiety. If anyone would like to chat please feel free to send me a message.