PDA

View Full Version : I know this sounds weird...

Itsallinmyhead416
04-08-13, 20:06
Hello, just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this before. I have heart anxiety and I usually feel every single heart beat throughout my body but lately I've been feeling pretty good and not been feeling them like I usually do. I think I've come accustomed to feeling them for so long that now it feels very strange not to have the sensation anymore. My BP is good and I have a low resting heart rate, 46-50, I'm pretty fit but just curious on your thoughts. Like I said, I know it's weird but thank you in advance.

Evey1986
04-08-13, 22:16
Hi there yes I have something similar, if I can't feel it I am checking for it lol but I have days when I don't feel it I have weeks when I don't and I feel great so keep up the good work and lets hope this is the start of bye bye anxiety for you :)

JCRyanDenton
04-08-13, 23:39
Its been happening to me less and less lately myself. But i still get it every so often and i still worry about it. Im gonna see my GP next week regarding some X Rays i had last week and i will bring it up. But when i feel my pulse and listen to my heart (i actually make sure i can hear it clearly too, i know how to use a stethoscope somewhat), both sound alright.

I also sometimes get skipped heart beats, but i only notice them if i have my hand over my heart.

xvolatileheart
05-08-13, 08:45
Oh yes, I know EXACTLY what you mean! I've become so used to my heart pounding all the time that when it isn't, I obsessively check for it. In fact I've convinced myself that due to the months of stress on my heart, it's now too weak and that's why it isn't pumping hard. :wacko: