PDA

View Full Version : back AGAIN with more head problems :(

stressedmamof3
04-08-13, 20:29
some of you may remember last year when I totally freaked out over my left head issues which went on from july-dec, head scan in jan 2013 was clear.
although I sometimes still got the occasional head zap.
so, exactly 1 year to the day I first started getting these feelings, something else is happening :wacko:
left temple and eye have had shooting pains for 12 days and sometimes in my head and eye socket, now the first 5-6 days I was experiencing pain in my sinus's so didn't stress as thought ut was linked, but now theres no sinus pain but just temple/eye pain, I must admit the shooting pains have calmed down a little, its just like a gnawing feeling in my temple atm, on a scale of 1-10 pain is at a 1-2....
neurologist said back in jan that it was all migraines and that there was a huge migraine spectrum....
could this just be migraines??
im at docs next week

Annie0904
04-08-13, 21:41
I am sure your neurologist knows better than any of us so I would just trust him and accept that it is migraine (which I know can cause all sorts of head pains). I often get shooting pains in my head and I am sure mine are sinus related. It really doesn't sound like anything to worry about especially if the pain is only 1-2.