PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday hurry up!!

Jennifer8907
04-08-13, 23:20
Wednesday I finally get to see the dermatoligist about a mole on my back! I was referred by the doctor to ease my mind... My mind has been doing over time about this mole and I have convinced myself it is cancerous! I find my self constantly checking it and taking picture after picture also asking my partner numerous of times if has grown/changed colour Ect he says it hasn't but my mind does not was to believe him! Seeing a dermatoligist will hopefully make me feel better and if I do get it taking off well them weeks of waiting to hear back are going to be torture for me :( in my mind I am set that it is cancerous I just want to know the answer!!

aggiecuttler
05-08-13, 11:03
well not long now to your appointment, the relief of going will be great, at least by thinking the worst it can only be better sure you will be ok, oh remember to get them to look at any other moles you may worry about best check them all for peice of mind blessings

Darren1
05-08-13, 11:30
well not long now to your appointment, the relief of going will be great, at least by thinking the worst it can only be better sure you will be ok, oh remember to get them to look at any other moles you may worry about best check them all for peice of mind blessings

Write down all your questions - i am kicking myself for not asking certain questions at the haematology appointment.

emlica
05-08-13, 17:37
Yes, get them to check any others or you'll just go through the same cycle again. By the way - they might recommend that it's removed, *even if they don't think it's likely to be dodgy*. Remember that - don't freak out if they suggest having it removed; it'll just be a better safe than sorry thing and doesn't automatically mean they're worried about it at all. My partner had two removed; the doctor said he was pretty certain from the look of them that they weren't worth worrying about, but because of where they were (and he kept knocking them playing rugby) he suggested it would just be worth having them out anyway, as it's not exactly a difficult procedure.

Jennifer8907
05-08-13, 20:43
Thank you I will remember my questions and yes I would like them to check all of mine there mostly on my back and belly so will have no top on but embarrassing haha but be worth it I have one on my breast I don't really like it looks atypical mole < I'm referring to that from a website on google I'm just thinking would it be hard to take it off my breast? Xx