PDA

View Full Version : New to here.

Eyji1
05-08-13, 16:28
Hello everyone, I just signed up today. Just decided to introduce myself as a common courtesy. My name is Eyþór, I live in Iceland. Have been dealing with depression bout half of my short life. Anxiety has always been a part of it but in the last 2 years it's gotten way out of hand. It's always good to find similarities in other peoples experiences and to see that anxiety will not be the end of you.

Anyway. I hope to get to talk to many of you about hopes and fears, meds and solutions. Looking forward to this new endeavour.:bighug1:

jujubeaner45
05-08-13, 16:47
I am also new to this site. I have anxiety, panic and some depression. I have so much anxiety I feel like I am crawling out of my skin. I take lexaoro 20 mg which I have to cut in half. One in the am, one in the pm. I have been on this dose since the 1st of August. Not long enough. I started on a small dose about 2 weeks ago. R u taking anything that helps u? Welcome!!

Spot-the-frog
05-08-13, 16:51
:welcome:

You will find lots of help and support on here, I did!

Eyji1
05-08-13, 17:33
I am also new to this site. I have anxiety, panic and some depression. I have so much anxiety I feel like I am crawling out of my skin. I take lexaoro 20 mg which I have to cut in half. One in the am, one in the pm. I have been on this dose since the 1st of August. Not long enough. I started on a small dose about 2 weeks ago. R u taking anything that helps u? Welcome!!

Hello there. I am currently working my way up on citalopram from 10mg to 20mg. I find it helps. I'm also using supplements like B vitamins, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin D3. I find that this helps a lot too. I am not as prone to panic attacks as I was a few months ago. But I have a lingering fear of "something bad" always hanging over my head.

Thank you for making me feel welcome and I hope all goes well for you.

jujubeaner45
05-08-13, 21:28
I sent you a private message if u know how to get them, please check.

justinechats
06-08-13, 00:03
hi welcome!