PDA

View Full Version : hello all

linzween
18-10-06, 02:24
hi everyone, i'm 19 and i've been suffering from anixety and panic attacks for about 7 months. i've learnt to take control a little better now, but still get horrible bouts of it now and again. if anyone would like to have a chat or swap advice then please send me a message, it'd be nice to meet you all!

tammye72
18-10-06, 04:51
Hi it is nice to meet you. I suffer from panic attacks too. I am doing much better now. I have tried everything from psychiatrists to medications to CBT. The number one thing I recommend is to work on breathing exercises. There are some good posts about it here on this site. I hope things get much better for you soon.

http://www.livedtotell.com

Paddington
18-10-06, 09:36
hello linzween,glad you found us!Be proud you have learnt to control your anxiety,well done!It is horrible ,and we all know how you feel.You will make friends here and get all the advice you need too!Lovely to meet ya!Love mary rose.xxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

manmoor
18-10-06, 12:12
Hi Linzween,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

yorkylover
18-10-06, 14:11
hi and welcome,you will get some great advise here ang make some lovely friends.
Take care;)

Ellen XX

nomorepanic
18-10-06, 18:26
Hi Linzween

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

honeybee3939
18-10-06, 18:32
Hi linzween!

A BIG warm welcome to you!

Lovely to see you here, great to hear you are learning how to control the anxiety. You have come to the right place for advice and support !

Love

Andrea
xxxx

trac67
18-10-06, 20:28
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

surreylady
18-10-06, 21:31
welcome to the forum. you will get lots of help advice and support here

mandy xxx

positive attitude brings positive results

Daisybun
18-10-06, 22:18
Hi and welcome to NMP. This is a great site, you'll find lots of support and help.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'