PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a bit scared now :(

Jennifer8907
06-08-13, 16:10
Was really on a high with me going to be seeing dermatoligist about a mole it is tomorrow and now I feel sick and my anxiety feels really bad I have been waiting for this and was looking forward to it now I'm so scared incase my mole in cancerous I have two young boys :( xx

Annie0904
06-08-13, 16:22
This time tomorrow you will know and most probably it will be fine. Don't try to speculate as it is more likely to be non cancerous. I have one on my neck that I really worried about. It was about 30 years ago now. I saw the dermatologist and they took a photo of it to check for changes but so far it is still fine :) Let us know how you get on tomorrow. xx

Jennifer8907
06-08-13, 16:28
Thanks for the reply and I will do even if I do have to get it off at least it's a step forward instead of the unknown think that's the worse part not knowing I just want it taking off me! Xx

Magic
06-08-13, 16:39
Jennifer,
My daughter had a mole on her back. She asked her GP about it and told her it was fine. It was rather protruding and looked really ugly when wearing low backed dresses. Anyway on speck another GP saw it by accident.
She had to go hospital to have it removed. She had a couple of stitches and we
were all on pins waiting for the result. All was fine. She has more moles similar but
she has not gotten around to having them removed yet.
I hope you go on ok.:hugs:

spacebunnyx
06-08-13, 16:55
Hi, I had a dodgy looking mole removed and it was benign... just because they look dodgy doesn't mean they are! all the best xxx

Jennifer8907
06-08-13, 17:29
Thank you magic and spacebunnyx my is flat all the same colour around the outside looks abit pinkish both doctors said it looks fine but the last doctor I seen said she would refer me to a community dermatoligist for my peace of mind it looks like it had grown a bit I only noticed it might of grown after I had my second son so it might of grown in pregnancy I've heard this is common? Xx