PDA

View Full Version : Head pains

alexm
18-10-06, 09:07
Hi all,

The last couple of days i have woken up with a head ache down my right side. and my eye starts twitching when i get to work.

today is bad as im thinking im going to faint... which is making me feel faint and dizzy my hands and arms are shaking and i feel generally nausiouse and sick...

I know deep down it just a head ache and my eye is tired but as this site always does... in need some support.

i tend to get a tender scalp (like someone has pulled ya hair) quite often and wonder why that is also.

thanks

Alex

ceecee
18-10-06, 19:13
hi alex i hope you feel better now!!!its horrible when you have these headaches isn,t it!!!!i don,t have any real advice,but maybe take some painkillers and try to relax.this will probobly work wonders.i know its really hard not to get stressed out about these things,but extta tension makes it alot worse
take care rachel x x

yorkylover
18-10-06, 22:56
Hi alex.Im sure you just have a bad headache,but you are very anxious about it.Try and take a couple of pain killers and see if it settles.Its probably a tension headache.
Take care

Ellen XX

selinahope
21-10-06, 08:30
i keep getting headaches like my head is tight on top of my head its horrid but i suffer from anxiety. i have had tension headaches for days on end they are not nice

alexm
06-11-06, 15:34
thanks for the support guys.. it did go eventually then its come back. all down one side, i have even taken my glasses of as it feels like they are pushing on it and makeing it worse above my ear.

debstar
07-11-06, 04:05
These headaches that you get are from the muscles.

I get the same and I have been told that my muscles are very tight from my shoulders up.

It would be worth going to have a massage done to loosen up the muscles. Also when you have a shower and wash your hair massage your scalp at the same time. I have found that these have really helped.

Give it a go!

Deb

alexm
07-11-06, 11:43
Thanks Debstar.

ill try that.. ill let you know if it helps

graceb
05-09-12, 03:50
Hi everyone, has anyone ever had sharp/dull random pains in your head that only last a few seconds & sore/tingly spots in your head from anxiety?