PDA

View Full Version : blackpoo

lizziej
07-08-13, 10:31
new to this!! am recovering from gastroenteritis had bit blood in poo and was very dark now waiting for stool sample results am panicing is cancer!!! black poo is bad??? anyone had this?? been stressed and constipated too! thanks:)

aggiecuttler
07-08-13, 12:38
hi are you by any chance of iron tablets, eating liquorice or anything black as this can have an effect good luck blessings

lizziej
07-08-13, 18:23
just started taking multi vits cant eat liquorice as taking thyroxiene.tnks for reply blessins to you

sambomonkee
07-08-13, 18:35
A clue, you just had stomach bug, well, that could have nipped a blood vessel and you had bleed, there a loads of blood vessels in the stomach and an nasty infection can cause them to bleed, like a rash on your skin etc. It can be quiet common for this to happen, it just luck of the draw on how bad the bug/infection was, and how strong or weak the stomach wall is at that place.

I had an endcospy, and the consultant who was about to do it said I bet its cleared itself up, still made me go through with it though!! I was normal, with reactive gastris, reaction to chemicals, I still believe mine was caused by many years of using Citropram.